Hillsboro AAU

hillsborohotshots
Waterboy

Hillsboro AAU

Post by hillsborohotshots »

We lost a few players due to other commitments and we are looking for 8th thru 10th grades. We practice at Hillsboro and play in Cincinnati and Dayton areas. We are just looking for a few players to fill out our roster and to give anyone that is still looking for a place to play. Cost is $300 which pays for uniforms, practice shirt, and tournament fees. We have a good group of girls right now and we just want to add to them. Our players will play a lot this Spring so count on playing a lot of minutes.

We have former college coaches and college players coaching and working with our teams. Contact Jason Moberly at 937-763-7396 or j_moberly@hotmail.com for any questions or concerns.

hillsborohotshots
Waterboy

Re: Hillsboro AAU

I can now add a few 11th graders if there are any more looking to play somewhere.

Jms
Riding the Bench

Post by Jms »

How many r u looking for? I know of three strong players from southern ohio that may be looking for a team but would like to stay together. Only problem is 2 of them play softball so may be limited till june. What does ur schedule look like?

hillsborohotshots
Waterboy

I am willing to work with them on their schedules. I have others that are playing other sports. We are playing just about every weekend. I want to give every girl an opportunity to play and get better.

Return to “Girls Basketball”