Chesapeake girls BBall coach!

Safetyman
Riding the Bench

Chesapeake girls BBall coach!

Post by Safetyman »

I heard some dissapointing news yesterday. This will be Coach Gue's last year with the High School Girls Basketball program due to employees in administration cannot coach. Chesapeake girls program will be losing a very good Christian coach that all the girls that have played for him seem to like and respect him. Good luck Sammy!

wemufans
All Conference

Re: Chesapeake girls BBall coach!

Post by wemufans »

Hope they don't end up with the assistant they have now as the head coach. I for one think this is a stupid rule!

Safetyman
Riding the Bench

Post by Safetyman »

I will agree with you 100% wemufan. I hope they take a hard look before they just hand the job over to just anyone.

Mom2HornetAthlete
Waterboy

Post by Mom2HornetAthlete »

YES good luck to Sam as he leaves the Peake Bball next year but in return PEAKE needs to hire Pam Noble as the head coach next year, she knows her stuff and is a wonderful coach as well!!!! She had my daughter as a coach when she attended South Point and learned so much from Pam...Peake needs to keep her and they will have a better team than ever! Pam knows how to talk to the girls, lift their spirits up, and does not discourage them.....Hope all goes well and we the Hornets will see you this 08/09 year.

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

That's terrible news. He's such a great coach. But didn't the high school's assistant principal coach golf? I think that was him.

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Btw, middle school ball and high school ball are two different games.

Mom2HornetAthlete
Waterboy

conehead wrote:Btw, middle school ball and high school ball are two different games.

:aaaaa46 i dont recall anyone saying anything bout the middle school, we are talking bout the high school coach :aaaaa46

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

you said she coached your daughter at south point, which would be in middle school I'm guessing. And the coaching and playing is different between the two. You've got one grade to pick from in middle school and some may have tons of talent and others may not. Just my opinion though.

Five Point
JV Team

Post by Five Point »

Not really fair to Sam or his players to be discussing the 2009-2010 season before 2008-2009 has started is it?

Mom2HornetAthlete
Waterboy

conehead wrote:you said she coached your daughter at south point, which would be in middle school I'm guessing. And the coaching and playing is different between the two. You've got one grade to pick from in middle school and some may have tons of talent and others may not. Just my opinion though.

:122247 It has been a while but no it wasnt middle school it was little league and yes i know that little league, middle school and high school are totally different...my daughter has played for quit some time and has talent :122245 I was just making comment that Pam is a good coach and knows her stuff, she went to college and played basketball I do believe OSU i may be wronge but was just saying that Sam is a good coach but Pam should be thought of Head coach....my daughter has been at CG for several years now and we miss Pam! My daugther would have love to still play for her if I would let her but I dont want her out of her district. I am not here to cause a war and like the comment below says and he is right, its not fair to be talkin about the 09-10 year when the 08-09 has not even started.....Again just making comment that Pam is a great person and others need to give her a chance, I dont know all the situations there at chesapeake, just thought it would be nice to see a WOMAN for a change as a head coach! Thats all......Again looking forward to playing the PEAKE again this year 08-09 season :aaaaa32

almondrox
Waterboy

Post by almondrox »

Pam Noble is an awesome lady and an excellent coach. She has been/always will be an asset no matter where she coaches. No matter the future, I wish the best of luck to Peake!!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Pam is a nice lady. I remember her from her years at Oak Hill. Her daughter is quite a player too.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

MightyOaksFan wrote:Pam is a nice lady. I remember her from her years at Oak Hill. Her daughter is quite a player too.

You must have her confused with someone else.

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

what is the point guard's name?

ThaPlayMaker1
Waterboy

Post by ThaPlayMaker1 »

are you talking about sarah mayo? she has no relation to pam noble

vikings12345
Waterboy

Post by vikings12345 »

season is over, who are the candidates?

vikings12345
Waterboy

Post by vikings12345 »

is pam noble an applicant? anyone else applied? who were the jr high coaches this past year? they have any interest?

tagyourit
Riding the Bench

Post by tagyourit »

When are they going to make a decision? Why does no one have any information on this? It's a shame Gue won't return, he did a nice job and the panthers are going to be pretty good the next few years.

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Good choice by the Peake BOE. Can't believe they didn't go with the assistant. But I do see why they made that decision. I see them doing well in the league. Don't see they getting by the Pointers though! Good luck to Coach Ball.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

So who is the assistant going to be?

Return to “Girls Basketball”