Southern Hills League

tagyourit
Riding the Bench

Southern Hills League

Post by tagyourit »

who will be the teams to beat? how did everyones summer go? will eastern and whiteoak win there divisions again? anyone transfer or not playing?

Five Point
JV Team

Re: Southern Hills League

Post by Five Point »

It's hard to believe that it's almost time again, I for one, can't wait. I won't make predictions, too early and don't feel right doing so..I do look for everyone to be competitive and it's not a gold ball for anyone this year.

Whiteoak worked there butts off this summer. We did lose 4 seniors that gave us 95% of our scoring and 93% of our rebounding to graduation. This will be an inexperienced, but focused, hardworking and driven Lady Cats team this year. They will return Kristen Seip as the only Varsity starter, and Emily Hargett who saw considerable minutes last year. Ashleigh Blair, Jackie Fannin, Sarah Smith, Liz Carson, and Haley Bingamon were a big part of the JV team last year and worked hard this summer to get ready for the next level. Sprinkle in a couple of talented upcoming freshman and the Cats will be just fine come November.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

The North Adams girls had a pretty good summer. Returning starters would appear to be Karli Beasley and Kristen Hughes. They will also have Sarah Shupert and Destini Copas who played varsity last year. Based on the summer the balance will be made up of sophomores and freshmen. Team will be on the young side but should have decent size, good depth, and be pretty athletic.

I look for Eastern to once again be the team to beat but I'm not sure the gap is as great as it has been in the past. I also look for Manchester to improve this year as their young players gain experience to go along with their talent.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

West Union lost 3 starters from last season...With the new coach, I hope they will have some pride and work hard...Best of luck Lady Dragons.

Return to “Girls Basketball”