Regional champ?

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Regional champ?

Post by stacey7722 »

Who is going to come out of our region to represent the south central/ south east in the final four? I am looking forward to the slate of games on tap in Waverly Saturday. There appear to be some nice match ups of what seams to be the cream of a very good crop of teams from our region. I know the Lynchburg Clay team very well, and I am looking forward to seeing Ironton for the first time. Could there be any upsets, or will chalk rule? If all plays out according to seeding, we are heading for a Ironton vs. Lynchburg Clay regional final. 1 verses 2 for the final four. I would like to see that game. Having said that, I am sure that Wheelersburg, Alexander, Fairland and North Adams will have something to say about that. Let the games begin...

Ballboy09
Riding the Bench

Re: Regional champ?

Post by Ballboy09 »

Girls are coming off a long break. That's my only concern Stacey7722. They kicked it up a notch at Waverly last week. A couple of tests throughout the season should have them focused and ready.

Humbolt
Waterboy

Post by Humbolt »

Regional Champ? They better worry about being crowned a district champ first. Fairland is well coached and will game plan to slow down Lynchburg.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Lynchburg clay district champs 48-33

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Alexander beat Burg in OT

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!