REEDSVILLE LADY EAGLES NEW ADDITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Re: REEDSVILLE LADY EAGLES NEW ADDITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Go Get It »

pretty much. The Coach is out to win, and the few games that I watched last year, Milam has the hussle.She also has 2 yrs varsity experience, and should be the team leader as the only senior on the team. The freshman should have a decent jv team, but I look for them to loose their footing if they have to play at the varsity level. The two freshman that started last year, although they had some good games, they struggled at times, and got flustered easily.
Bex Maxson should also see more playing time this year,so,I am changing my predictions toMilam, Connery, Rawson,Turley, then a toss up between Maxson, Pullins,& Gillilan. The incoming freshman might have been good last year but that was also against kids their own age. I guess neither of us will know until the first game! Go Green!

lovin' every minute of it
Riding the Bench

Post by lovin' every minute of it »

Just wanted to say Good Luck to the Lady Eagles this season, especially to Milam, the only one from the Class of '09 that stayed with it from 4th grade to the end.
Job well done!

looking down from above
Waterboy

Post by looking down from above »

I have to agree with lovin every minute of it...Milam is the only one to stick it out...Congrats to her!!! Good luck to all the Lady Eagles...Hopefully everybody just comes out and just supports the girls....Good Luck Lady Eagles!!!

rookie
Waterboy

Post by rookie »

I say it will be Turley Rawson Connery Milam and the who knows after that could be a number of kids. Will rotate others in the fifth place.I look for Maxsom to get some playing time. I know they should do well and i hope teams overlook them. They have an inside game and outside game Rawson can hit from anywhere Turley well be hard to handle inside and Connery bringing the ball down with millam tough on D. Should do real well.Look for a lot of wins. GO LADY EAGLES.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

The girls had a scrimmage saturday against Vinton County, Turley didnt play and she wont be back until december something, the girls looked pretty good, had a tough time scoring but turley will fix that when she comes back..Defense looked very good and the offense showed some good signs at times. Connery and Rawson looked really good, freshman Hayley Gillian showed some really good signs, she can handle the ball and has good skill when she gets the ball, Milam needs to shoot the ball when she gets it, give Coach Burdette some time and these girls will compete

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Turley is eligible, she just is not physically able to play at this point. Big difference there, einstein. She said mid-December, she should be back. Oh, and she's not going anywhere, she's staying right there at Eastern.

You can take that one to the bank.

looking down from above
Waterboy

Post by looking down from above »

watched the lady eagles for the first time the other night at the foundation game...thought they started off a little rocky but looked good after that...good luck to the lady eagles....

sneake-pete
Freshman Team

Post by sneake-pete »

who won the foundation game???????

mychalsdad
Waterboy

Post by mychalsdad »

Meigs won by 9 but I don't think either team showed much of their sets, defenses etc.....

Return to “Girls Basketball”