SOCII

seohiofan
JV Team

SOCII

Post by seohiofan »

are any of the soc II teams doing anything this summer i know the lady jeeps just got back from a camp at tenn
heard through the grapevine the coaches there were really impressed with the lady jeeps

seohiofan
JV Team

Re: SOCII

Post by seohiofan »

have any of the teams had scrimmages shoot outs etc? if so how did they do? any players to watch out for in the socII this year?

falconfan86
Riding the Bench

Post by falconfan86 »

I've heard that the new coach at Minford has the ladies responding well, and the one player that I have seen play this summer, Kendra Justice, during AAU was pretty tough, she was very impressive. So I believe that the Lady Falcons are one of those team that will have a great year coming up and give the Lady Jeeps a run. Good Luck Coach Chaney and keep working hard ladies...

son of busdriver
Waterboy

Post by son of busdriver »

There used to be an old saying" There is a new sheriff in town" well Minford has a new coach in town, I saw a few games at Shawnee shootouts and I saw a TEAM playing like a TEAM,I saw a coach full of enthusiam and looked like everyone was having a blast. I saw the spark the girls had back in Jr. High, I also like hearing 123Team that is what it is going to take. I hope to get to watch a lot of what I think is going to be a great and exciting season.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i heard oak hill is playing in the gba nationals is this true?

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

oak hill will not be stopped........JMO

bucknut 23
Varsity

Post by bucknut 23 »

seohiofan

Oak Hill's girls did play in Cincinnati in the GBA Nationals. They finished in the middle of the pack if I recall in the tournament which is pretty good considering they were playing all AAU or Select teams. The GBA people did let them play in the 15u group even though they had a girl or two who may have been a year older because they were all girls from the same high school. Playing in events like this and being able to compete is impressive and a good idea on Coach Hale's part.

big-train
Freshman Team

Post by big-train »

oak hill ;-)

Scout45
Waterboy

Post by Scout45 »

MINFORD ;)

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

The Oak Hill LADY OAKS!

Coach Coreno
Waterboy

Post by Coach Coreno »

Minford will be very tough this year. I wish the girls and Coach Chaney a very successful season. I will be keeping my eye on them. :122249

SOMAGIC
JV Team

Post by SOMAGIC »

Thanks Coach Coreno...we will also be keeping up with you and your girls. We hope you have a great and successful season too. Know you will do a great job!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”