Laken Smith scores her 1000pt

cavsbkb
Riding the Bench

Laken Smith scores her 1000pt

Post by cavsbkb »

First of all congrats to laken smith on a great milestone (only a junior). Secondly, i apologize to Coach Bonifield, his staff, players and waverly fans for allowing my competitiveness to overshadow sportsmanship tonight.

Coach Bonifield
Waterboy

Re: Laken Smith scores her 1000pt

Post by Coach Bonifield »

Congratulations Laken!!! Great accomplishment for a great player!

WideOpen
Waterboy

Post by WideOpen »

cavsbkb wrote:First of all congrats to laken smith on a great milestone (only a junior). Secondly, i apologize to Coach Bonifield, his staff, players and waverly fans for allowing my competitiveness to overshadow sportsmanship tonight.
Yes, congratulations to Laken on a great accomplishment. As a Chillicothe alum, it was disappointing to see the lack of sportsmanship exhibited. I hope you also apologized to your girls for imposing your poor judgement on them and getting one of them hurt in the ensuing melee. You are better than this Coach, and your outstanding girls certainly are! I'm glad you're owning it.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Congratulations Laken, a great milestone for you. Congratulations to the lady Tigers on a very nice season.
cavsbkb, I don't know what happened but it must have been bad. It's good that you own it and apologize publicly. I would assume you have personally spoken to Coach Bonifield and whomever else needs direct apologies.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Toast you have a PM.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Coach Bonefield, what a class person you are and have always been. Cavsbkb, I don't know what happened, but I know you are a good person as well.

Return to “Girls Basketball”