SOUTH WEBSTER GIRLS CAMP

SENDEM
All Conference

SOUTH WEBSTER GIRLS CAMP

Post by SENDEM »

THE SOUTH WEBSTER LADY JEEPS WILL BE HOSTING THEIR LITTLE LADY JEEPS BASKETBALL CAMP JUNE 2-5. THE TIMES WILL BE FROM 12NOON -2:30PM. COST IS $30.00 AND THAT INCLUDES A T-SHIRT AND A BASKETBALL. THE CAMP IS FOR GRADES 4-8 (O8-09 SCHOOL YEAR). PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE DRILLS ON THE FIRST DAY AND THEN BE PUT ONTO TEAMS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK TO PLAY. CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS WILL COACH EACH TEAM. IF INTERESTED YOU CAN PICK UP A REGISTRATION FORM FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE OR CONTACT COACH KRISTIE JOHNSON.

SENDEM
All Conference

Re: SOUTH WEBSTER GIRLS CAMP

Post by SENDEM »

ttt

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

I have been told that a time or 2. But the dardest thing iam still stand. hahahahaha!!!!! I hope everybody sends there youngs to this camp, they will have a very good time. Everyone of these young ladys that will be helping with the camp will make sure that every child there have a good time an learn something an make them want to keep playing BASKETBALL!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I was thinking about it, untill my wife informed me that my daughter will still be in school on the second. Will you be having anymore camps?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Not at this time. The girls have a very busy summer schedule. If we set another one, we will be sure to post the dates an time.

Ozzi; is the 2nd ur daughters last day of school, if it is iam sure that it would be ok for her to start on the 3rd.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

BUMP!!!!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Just want to express a very big THANK YOU to all that attended the camp. From what I gather the ones that was there had a very good time an was very energetic about learning alittle more about the game of basketball. Looking forward till next years camp an a new Season for the Lady Jeeps. Again Thanks very much :122249

Return to “Girls Basketball”