Lynchburg Clay @ Eastern Brown

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Lynchburg Clay @ Eastern Brown

Post by stacey7722 »

Lynchburg Clay @ Eastern Brown:

Big game for the Lady Mustangs tonight as they head to eastern brown. As far as I know Eastern has their full team for the contest. This will be an interesting match to gage where the Lady Mustangs are at this point in the season. Lynchburg handled Eastern in the first meeting but Eastern was without 6'1'' Day. Tonight they face the full Eastern Brown. Any thoughts?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Lynchburg Clay @ Eastern Brown

Post by Ironman92 »

Eastern up by 1 at half...I'm a little surprised as Eastern just lost to Williamsburg

I thought LC would win this by 12-15

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lynchburg pulls away in the 4th

60-41

Final

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Lynchburg Clay Goes into Eastern (with Day) and gets 60-41 win.

Eastern played hard, and ran on emotions of a large and enthusiastic crowd. In the end Lynchburg Clay was to much for the home team. Lynchburg pulled away late in a game that was played close through three quarters. Don't sleep on the Lady Mustangs, they are more than a team that runs up and down. Defensively still average holding teams to under 35 per. That will win games... Lady Mustangs ranked 9th in AP Div. III

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Ironman92 wrote:Eastern up by 1 at half...I'm a little surprised as Eastern just lost to Williamsburg

I thought LC would win this by 12-15

I mentioned right after Christmas that Williamsburg was a team that would knock some people off in the second half of the season. They play hard and have a nice freshman big that can score.

Eastern came out fired up and running on emotions. End the end Lynchburg clay talent and athletes to much for the home team. 60-41

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

This Eastern team is built to win games. They will have a nice season. They have a quality win over North Adams and will get better before the tournament.

Return to “Girls Basketball”