Wheelersburg vs South Webster 1/24/08

BurgGrad
Riding the Bench

Wheelersburg vs South Webster 1/24/08

Post by BurgGrad »

Big game next week for both schools. Who wins & why.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

I'm gonna go with the Lady Jeeps by less than 10. They are playing really well right now and in the driver's seat to win the SOC II. It's senior night, so Cayton and the rest of the seniors will not let an undefeated season or an SOC championship slip away, and neither will their close underclassmen sisters/teammates. This game should bring a HUGE crowd.

GO LADY JEEPS!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

downtown: I love it that you call the team sisters/teammates!! They all have an awesome bond together and it shows on and off the floor.

I know the Lady Jeeps can win this game. They just have to believe in themselves and each other and they can do it. I would love to see them win the SOC this year. It will show that our program is on the rise and back on track.

Go Jeeps!!

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

I think these young lady are starting to come together at the right time of the year :lol: Just alittle out of sink at the start of the year but that is to be expected. They have been a different team since these 2 have met last. The Minford game at Minford when Kara went down, it was like the WHOLE TEAM got MAD an the light came on an they have been VERY FUN to watch an the act like they are on a MISSION. So Ill stay with my Girls to take the SOC II out right. An If iam not mistaken this will be the 1st, i could be wrong, just not sure.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

digger wrote:downtown: I love it that you call the team sisters/teammates!! They all have an awesome bond together and it shows on and off the floor.

Yeah, no kidding. These girls love each other to death, and have formed the best bond that I've ever seen in my entire life. They spend endless hours of their time off the court hanging out with each other, having movie nights, going shopping, and the list goes on. Wish this could be possible in every team. I think that this bond will help them to remain strong as a team throughout the remainder of the season, and will hopefully help them bring home the first SOC championship since the days of Brooke Hughes, Courtney Doughman, and crew....

GO LADY JEEPS!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

waydowntown wrote:
digger wrote:downtown: I love it that you call the team sisters/teammates!! They all have an awesome bond together and it shows on and off the floor.

Yeah, no kidding. These girls love each other to death, and have formed the best bond that I've ever seen in my entire life. They spend endless hours of their time off the court hanging out with each other, having movie nights, going shopping, and the list goes on. Wish this could be possible in every team. I think that this bond will help them to remain strong as a team throughout the remainder of the season, and will hopefully help them bring home the first SOC championship since the days of Brooke Hughes, Courtney Doughman, and crew....

GO LADY JEEPS!
What a team that was huh? Hughes,Doughman, Hoaas,Millikan and Royce? Or am I missing someone? Cant remember but they had a couple of decent players off the bench too.That team had State Championship potential as this one does.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Black Panther wrote: What a team that was huh? Hughes,Doughman, Hoaas,Millikan and Royce? Or am I missing someone? Cant remember but they had a couple of decent players off the bench too.That team had State Championship potential as this one does.

I think that's who the starters were, and then Whitley Bobst, Ashley Aeh, Sam Cole, Emily Bauer, and maybe Destiny Grizzell were on the bench...it's been a while and those are just off the top of my head. That team went undefeated in the regular season and lost to Shadyside in the Regionals if my memory serves me correctly. But yes, I agree. That team definitely had State Championship potential, as do our wonderful Lady Jeeps. :-D

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

waydowntown wrote:
Black Panther wrote: What a team that was huh? Hughes,Doughman, Hoaas,Millikan and Royce? Or am I missing someone? Cant remember but they had a couple of decent players off the bench too.That team had State Championship potential as this one does.

I think that's who the starters were, and then Whitley Bobst, Ashley Aeh, Sam Cole, Emily Bauer, and maybe Destiny Grizzell were on the bench...it's been a while and those are just off the top of my head. That team went undefeated in the regular season and lost to Shadyside in the Regionals if my memory serves me correctly. But yes, I agree. That team definitely had State Championship potential, as do our wonderful Lady Jeeps. :-D
That sounds right to me. Those darn Shadyside Tigers! Oh well!

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Good Luck to the South Webster Jeeps against Wheelersburg and the rest of the season from a Lady Wildcat fan.

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

Post by Sports_Tracker »

Good Luck Tomorrow night Jeeps! Make sure you bring your "A" game. It will definitely be a tough fight for the win.

"The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking." Mia Hamm
southwebsterjeep09
Waterboy

Post by southwebsterjeep09 »

It's GAME DAY! good luck lady jeeps!

toddboeckman4prez
Riding the Bench

Post by toddboeckman4prez »

Burg by 3

big-train
Freshman Team

Post by big-train »

is the game still on and what school is it going to be played at?

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

As far as I know right now its a go an its being played at SOUTH WEBSTER an its SENIOR NIGHT!!!!

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

Good Luck To the Burg Tonight

SEOP
Pirate4Life
Riding the Bench

Post by Pirate4Life »

This is going to be a great game by two great teams. Both teams are coming on strong. Hopefully Burg can grab a piece of the SOC title tonight. GOOD LUCK PIRATES!!

Jeep-ster
Freshman Team

Game Cancelled

Post by Jeep-ster »

game has been cancelled

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Just got the NEWS the game has been CANCELLED :mad:

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Wow, this really sucks. I was looking forward to this game all week. Any word on when it will be made up?

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Are the roads bad at South Webster?

Return to “Girls Basketball”