south Gallia vs Coal Grove Make-up date?

full of it
Riding the Bench

south Gallia vs Coal Grove Make-up date?

Post by full of it »

When and where is the game played?

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Jan.26

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Saturday Jan. 26 at 12 Noon.

Marshall_Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Marshall_Fan »

Ok South Gallia fans, lets pack that gym and support these ladies, they have worked hard to get where they are and they need all of our support!!! Go Lady Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

A good crowd can only help coach Bostics lady rebels, stand on your feet the whole game like it was an old tyme Hannan Trace game. Bring some terrible towels and get loud, make this a game no one will forget. I am definatley not in love with the start time though. GO LADY REBELS

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The date and time on this game could be moved on tuesday since both teams will have a 10 day layoff before playing in the sectionals. More information as it becomes available.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The game has been moved to Monday Feb. 4 at 6:00 PM. This was done for several reasons including the fact that both teams were going to have a 10 day layoff before playing their sectional game. Also does not force Rebel fans to spend all day at SG on this saturday with the boys game with New Boston this saturday night.

Marshall_Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Marshall_Fan »

I've been looking forward to this game, guess I'll have to wait just a little bit longer. Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”