Bellaire St. John girls defeat boys in scrimmage

carbon_dated
All State

Bellaire St. John girls defeat boys in scrimmage

Post by carbon_dated »

No wonder the Lady Irish are so good, but then again, the boys team from St. John is 0-12 and headed for another 0-21 barring a miracle.

Irish girls are leading the OVAC, a good group of athletes from what I saw last week. When told they beat the boys in scrimmage it wasn't surprising. They apply pressure fullcourt.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

DO all of the cross country gilrs play?

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

A lot of them play. That school is loaded with better-than-average, no, make that great female athletes. I don't know what has happened to the boys programs. Another 0-21 season could mean some sort of record at BSJHS.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Why was this scrimage ever played...... I bet the boys were tickled to death to loose to the girls....... UNBELIEVABLE.........

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Not sure I would ever play my girl's team against the boy's team in the middle of the season. There's too much of a risk of injury to do that. I'd wait til after both team's seasons were over to beat them. :lol:

scooper
Waterboy

Post by scooper »

Why would you even post this, first of all are you allowed to scrimmage after the season starts? And it does wonders for the kids in the school. Don't break the boys, support them.....

Return to “Girls Basketball”