South Webster @ Oak Hill 1/14

waydowntown
Freshman Team

South Webster @ Oak Hill 1/14

Post by waydowntown »

This game is setting up to be a great one...the Lady Jeeps are still undefeated coming into this game, and the Lady Oaks have been playing superb lately with great wins over Minford and Valley. Let's get some thoughts/predictions....

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Will be very interesting to follow this game. Second time around and knowing Coach Hale he will be very ready I am sure. Good luck to both teams.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Should come down to the 4th quarter and be a pretty good game it will come down to who makes their foul shots and who doesn't turn the ball over

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

South Webster is much stronger and should win this game by 18-22 points.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

This should be very good game, Oak Hill has improved a BUNCH from the 1st time that they meet. But Iam pulling for the LADY JEEPS !!!!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

it all comes down to who has a big game i'll take oak hill @home 45-42

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

I'm pulling for my Lady Jeeps to win and if they do it won't be by 18-22 points. The Oaks have gotten alot stronger since we played them the first time. South Webster will have to have everyone scoring to pull out the win.

Let's go Jeeps!! Play hard!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i thought 18-22 was bit much too

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

South Webster 61
Oak Hill 48
FINAL

Oak Hill simply didn't have anyone to match up with the Lady Jeeps, and relied on Adkins and Marshall to do all the work. Great job by the Lady Jeeps to show that they were the stronger team in this one. Very good intensity, nice composure, well-balanced scoring, and the will to win and stay undefeated is what pushed Webster to the top tonight. Congrats the Lady Oaks on a very sound effort and good luck throughout the remainder of the season. Lady Jeeps are now 17-0 (i believe lol), and have 3 games remaining against Green, Waverly, Wheelersburg. Good Luck!

GO LADY JEEPS!

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Sorry bout the record info. Webster is 16-0* with games remaning against East, Green, Waverly and Wheelersburg. Forgot about the East game...

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Way to go Lady Jeeps!! You played hard and everyone stepped up and scored. Stay strong, the target on your back keeps getting bigger but you can do it. You've got great team chemistry and it really shows.

I was happy with the refs tonight. They let the girls play and didn't blow the whistle a bunch. Up until the Oaks had to start fouling, the foul total was low for both teams.

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

Last night was a very exciting night for the JVS an the Varsity!!! The JVs lost a heartbreaker in DOUBLE OT by ONE POINT!! The whole Team involved in both Game either CHEERING OR PLAYING!!! They was all getting it done!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!!!

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

great game by both teams south webster wins this one simply by total team effort with cooks 20 and caytons 18 being offset by adkins 19 and marshall 17 the rest of the team pulled it out looks like both teams are nearing tournament form

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Did anyone see me bring back the belly bump on alumni night?

PeteRoseHOF
Riding the Bench

Post by PeteRoseHOF »

Nice game lady Jeeps. It wasn't quite 18-22 but a very good win regardless. Good luck come tournament time to all the players and coaches.

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

I saw it :lol:

Return to “Girls Basketball”