Marietta @ Chillicothe 1-12-08

Black Panther
SEO

Marietta @ Chillicothe 1-12-08

Post by Black Panther »

Big game for the Ladies tomorrow.Hope alot of Chillicothe fans get out to support them.They deserve it!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This should be a great game--I see Marietta pulling this one out

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

any score

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Marietta 41,Chillicothe 38 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Was anyone at this game? Please dont tell me they lost with a three at the buzzer... I have a feeling that's what happened...

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Post by Captain Cavalier »

#@@$%^&@#!! I feel better now....

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

Marietta up 39-38 with a minute left.
Chilli sends Tigers to the line, with 26 seconds remaining, 41-38.
Cavs miss three, Marietta rebounds, travels.
Cavs have ball with 12 seconds left, miss on two more three attempts.
Monique Lee 16, Jasmine Vinson 10, Megan Lee 9.
Cavs 9-3, 6-2 in SEOAL. Host Ironton Wednesday night.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Blu_n_Whyt wrote:Marietta up 39-38 with a minute left.
Chilli sends Tigers to the line, with 26 seconds remaining, 41-38.
Cavs miss three, Marietta rebounds, travels.
Cavs have ball with 12 seconds left, miss on two more three attempts.
Monique Lee 16, Jasmine Vinson 10, Megan Lee 9.
Cavs 9-3, 6-2 in SEOAL. Host Ironton Wednesday night.
What sucks even more is, if Chillicothe were healthy this may have gone the other way.And they are missing more than most people know.I dont like to make excuses,I'm just stating FACTS! Thanks for the description of the bad ending.I think.. ;-)

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Chilli will still be in deep water come Wednesday at Ironton. Good luck to both teams.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

md2020 wrote:Chilli will still be in deep water come Wednesday at Ironton. Good luck to both teams.
The game is at Chillicothe.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Thanks for the update: Make the water a little shallower maybe.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

md2020 wrote:Thanks for the update: Make the water a little shallower maybe.
Have I missed something here? Chillicothe put one on Ironton last time out. Should be good game, and the water shouldn't be too deep for either team.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

My bad: Your post "they are missing more than most people know" as it related to the Marrieta game. Maybe I have missed something here. More curious than anything else. Still should be a good game as you have alluded to.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

md2020 wrote:My bad: Your post "they are missing more than most people know" as it related to the Marrieta game. Maybe I have missed something here. More curious than anything else. Still should be a good game as you have alluded to.
No Problem,For those that dont know Chillicothe has been without an All League player all year, as well as a nice bench player.They also lost another all league player to transfer.So they have done what they have short handed for the most part.But the players they do have are VERY talented and do their best.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ironton is playing better ball over the last few games.Sort of what People in Ironton thought.Chillicothe hasn't played as well as they did earlier.Looking for the Tigers to take this one .

sitting in the stands
Riding the Bench

Post by sitting in the stands »

All of these games and the outcomes that are/were unexpected just go to show that on any given night, in any given gym, with any set of teams, any set of players, anyone can be beat, and those thought to be the underdogs can pull out a W. That is what it is all about.
Good Luck to all the teams!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

sitting in the stands wrote:All of these games and the outcomes that are/were unexpected just go to show that on any given night, in any given gym, with any set of teams, any set of players, anyone can be beat, and those thought to be the underdogs can pull out a W. That is what it is all about.
Good Luck to all the teams!
Good point...

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Chillicothe girls will be more than ready for Ironton. They will bounce back ina big way! The game is at CHS, Coach Hughes came from Ironton and will have the girls pumped. The last time that these two teams met was at Ironton and Chillicothe handeled them from the start of the second quarter on.
Jessica Waddle is a great player, but she can not beat CHS by herself! Plus if you compare coaches-- Chillicothe wins hands down in this catagory!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Chillicothe girls will be more than ready for Ironton. They will bounce back ina big way! The game is at CHS, Coach Hughes came from Ironton and will have the girls pumped. The last time that these two teams met was at Ironton and Chillicothe handeled them from the start of the second quarter on.
Jessica Waddle is a great player, but she can not beat CHS by herself! Plus if you compare coaches-- Chillicothe wins hands down in this catagory!
I agree! The main reason Ironton lost to Chillicothe the first time was,You guessed it... they got out coached. Thats the X factor Chillicothe has on their side no matter what! I'm glad you pointed that out.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

chilli lost the game last night in one of the worst shooting efforts i've witnessed them ever have. they had to have shot no better than 35% from the field and about 50% from the line. it was awful, megan lee had the worst night i've ever seen her have. at times it seemed she couldn't buy a bucket. congrats to marietta on the big win, they have a good team. good luck to them the rest of the season.

the lady cavs need to bounce back against ironton. good luck ladies.

Return to “Girls Basketball”