Were/are there any suspensions handed down to Clay Panthers?

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Were/are there any suspensions handed down to Clay Panthers?

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

What happened to the girl's who got into a confrontation after their big win over New Boston??

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

I heard they were suspended!!!

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

What was the score of the game? Where and when did they play?

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

The score was Clay 58-49 over New Boston. The game was played at Clay on Monday 1/7.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

I'm not quite sure of the situation, but I do know for a fact that one of the girls were suspended 3 days from school, and suspended for 1 game for the altercations after the game. Kind of a crazy story- really should have been celebrating instead of fighting IMO.

PopCorn
Freshman Team

Clay Girls

Post by PopCorn »

I have watched this group of Clay girls for quite a few years now. Alot of talent on this team no matter what sport they are playing. It is a shame to hear about the infighting within the team.
The sports are there for the students to enjoy. I think sometimes we forget these are only games.

If they beat New Boston girls they have done something. I did not think anyone on the SOC would touch them this year!

SV DAD

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Maybe it's just me but it seems a little out of character to be talking about fighting in girls basketball, but i'm sure it happens and probably more than we know.But,let me get this straight,there was a fight between Clay teamates after the game? Even more bizzare considering they won a big game...

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Black Panther wrote:But,let me get this straight,there was a fight between Clay teamates after the game? Even more bizzare considering they won a big game...

Yes, between teammates. I agree, this is a shame, and truly bizzare after knocking off an undefeated team. I hope they can turn things around.

Return to “Girls Basketball”