Cats and Cadets ~ Thoughts on tonite's game . . .

Kerinon
Freshman Team

Cats and Cadets ~ Thoughts on tonite's game . . .

Post by Kerinon »

Ok, where are the predictors for this neighborhood rivalry?

Go Cats! :lol:

bballlover
Waterboy

Post by bballlover »

i think that waterford is going to come out with this one even though fort frye is going play their best to beat waterford on the cadets home court but i dont think that fort frye can handle the many threats that the waterford team has.

GO CATS!!!

sports_nut
Riding the Bench

Post by sports_nut »

Gotta go with the Wildcats BIG in this one, even at the Fort. The triple threat of King, Drayer & Brown will not be contained.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Cats big tonight......The fort will not be able to handle "The Big Three", or the defesive pressure that the cats will bring tonight.......

GO LADY CATS

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

I too am going to go with Wateford in this one. A win at the Fort is always tough though. Go CATS!

TigerPaw22
Riding the Bench

Post by TigerPaw22 »

Oops!!! Fort Frye 65 Waterford 55.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Oh boy!!!!

You can throw out the records whenever these two get together, and again, tonight's game proved that!!!!!!!!!!

Who woulda thunk?!?!?!?

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Kerinon
Freshman Team

Post by Kerinon »

I love to watch a great game with great officiating. I wish I would have seen one tonight. Waterford may have been off their game, not showing their usual dominating defense, and Fort Frye's huge three pointers were deadly, but the reffing tonight was jaw dropping. I'm not trying to cheapen FFs win, they played the game, but what a great contest it could have been. I know this happens everywhere, at every level, in every gym but you never hear of any officials being held accountable for lousy reffing.

Chins up Lady Cats. Onto the next game and beyond!

Always a Proud Fan of the Lady Wildcats. What a team.

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

Kerinon I don't know what game you watched but I thought the game was officiated real well , I know that we allways second quess some calls but I thought they did a good job, one of the better jobs I've seen this year. sounds like some hard feelings

cadetball
Waterboy

Post by cadetball »

It wasn't the best officiated game I've seen this year, but it definitely wasn't one-sided. The Lady Cadets pulled it off with Whitney Gerber getting hot from the 3-point line and Kourtney Booth playing a good all-around game. Great job ladies!

Best of luck to both teams going forward.

Kerinon
Freshman Team

Post by Kerinon »

Bogo - no hard feelings, just want to see a game played and officiated well, for all involved. We all know when we sit in the stands which calls are missed by the refs, for or against "our" teams. It happens to both benches.

Return to “Girls Basketball”