WHITE OUT AT VINTON COUNTY

FrankieG
Freshman Team

WHITE OUT AT VINTON COUNTY

Post by FrankieG »

Come join the Vinton County Athletic Boosters and your Viking Basketball teams for a WHITE OUT!

Show your spirit by wearing a WHITE shirt and bringing your WHITE spirit towel to the games! This will be a great way to support our teams and show them how proud we are of their accomplishments!!

Girls game against Meigs on January 24th

Boys game against Belpre on January 25th

Spirit towels can be purchased at the concession stand at any home game or by contacting any Booster officer. The spirit towels are $5 each. All proceeds go to the VC Athletic Boosters to benefit all VC athletes.

Come out and be a part of this fun event, enjoy a great game of basketball and show our teams how proud we are of them!!

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Tonight's the night!!! Everyone come out and wear your WHITE!! :lol:

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

Wish I could be there!
Not only for white out, it's senior night, and this senior group of girls are so very special to me!
Go Jessi, Hi Ashley "Smashly", & Good luck Abbe! A great trio who will be greatly missed at VC next season!
As you know FrankieG, we can't make it to the game due to another engagement.
Good luck ladies, sorry I can't get a basketball photo with you, but I have my Volleyball picture, and its on my desk at school. Since Abbe didn't play volleyball I will just have to get a photo of the four of you wiyhout me! :cry:

GO VIKES

Return to “Girls Basketball”