Oak Hill at Ironton

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Oak Hill at Ironton

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Lady Oaks visit the Conley Center tomorrow at noon for a contest with the Lady Fighting Tigers..........the Jayvees are scheduled to tip off at 12:00 with the varsity to follow........

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Go Lady Tigers ! Beat Oak Hill !

ITOWN13
Waterboy

Post by ITOWN13 »

FYI Only 2 quarters of JV tomorrow. I am not sure if our AD reached coach Hale or not. Ironton only has 6 jv players and have some discipline issues.
The varsity will start at 1:15 or 1:30. Jv about 12:15 or 12:30.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

i'll take oak hill in a close one

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Lady Tigers pulled off a double win today over the Lady Oaks.

In a 2-quarter reserve game the Lady Tigers won 23-9. In the varsity game the Lady Tigers were too much for the Oaks as the Tigers prevailed 55-37.

RiverRatRay has the stats on the only napkin we could find and then he spilled his Busch N/A on the napkin coming out of the parking lot so I dont know if we will get the scoring and turnover totals or not..... :lol:

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

What's up with all the 2 quarter games for the reserves?

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:The Lady Tigers pulled off a double win today over the Lady Oaks.

In a 2-quarter reserve game the Lady Tigers won 23-9. In the varsity game the Lady Tigers were too much for the Oaks as the Tigers prevailed 55-37.

RiverRatRay has the stats on the only napkin we could find and then he spilled his Busch N/A on the napkin coming out of the parking lot so I dont know if we will get the scoring and turnover totals or not..... :lol:
Turk, at least we didn't lose any of the "full strength" stuff in that spill !! That would have been a shame so close to the Holidays !! CONGRATS LADY TIGERS !!

Waiting to visualize the sight of TC 71 at an away TIGER game .
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congrats Lady Tigers.......

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

If I'm not mistaken,every time we play OakHill the J.V's only play 2 quarters.

Never Give Up!
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

from the Ironton Tribune............

http://www.irontontribune.com/articles/ ... rts219.txt

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

The smallest thing on the court yesterday had a career game and that made the difference. Brea Tackett had 17 to lead the Lady Tigers. Brea was everywhere, shooting the threes and getting rebounds. Alex Taylor also did well as the 9th grader chipped in with 12. Benz Crockrell had 16 to help the winning cause. Jessica Waddle had a boatload of assists to aid in the win. Michelle Pancake, Janie Morris, Lorna Cesar and Edie Taylor all did their part to pull off the win.

The Lady Oaks were led by Adkins with 9, Butler, Marshall and Strite all had 7 and Burton had 6. Turnovers led to the Lady Oaks undoing. I didn't get a count but it was many.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Good for Brea and Alex!
Hope they stay hot.Mercedes and Jessica cant do all the scoring.

Good win Lady Tigers!

Never Give Up!
BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:The smallest thing on the court yesterday had a career game and that made the difference. Brea Tackett had 17 to lead the Lady Tigers. Brea was everywhere, shooting the threes and getting rebounds. Alex Taylor also did well as the 9th grader chipped in with 12. Benz Crockrell had 16 to help the winning cause. Jessica Waddle had a boatload of assists to aid in the win. Michelle Pancake, Janie Morris, Lorna Cesar and Edie Taylor all did their part to pull off the win.

The Lady Oaks were led by Adkins with 9, Butler, Marshall and Strite all had 7 and Burton had 6. Turnovers led to the Lady Oaks undoing. I didn't get a count but it was many.

I thought you lost our napkin............ :lol: :lol:

I bet it took this long to dry out, that N/A takes longer to dry than the hard stuff.......... :lol:

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

You just don't know how confusing that napkin can get. I think either you or the Rocket picked their nose with my napkin because I had the final score 37 to 5.5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

RiverRatRay wrote:You just don't know how confusing that napkin can get. I think either you or the Rocket picked their nose with my napkin because I had the final score 37 to 5.5. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That be the Rocket, he can imitate Patrick Patterson better than anyone I know when it comes to picking his nostrils............ :lol: :lol:

better be careful, I understand you are eating in his trailer today.......watch the lumps in the gravy....... :lol:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I dont know about him doing a P.P. imatation,but he has been know to pick a pigs rib clean. :lol:

Never Give Up!
FalconX
JV Team

Post by FalconX »

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

What is up with Dougie? I totally think he underestimated the Lady Tigers. Great win Ironton!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

KYR: better get your shots in this year, because the next four you wont be able to. i hear his favorite food is fried rice. also, quit posting about logan basketball and knocking oak hill basketball because coach hale is responsible in a way for some of logans success.
Last edited by qualified101 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bballfan1
Waterboy

Post by bballfan1 »

Qualified 101: Next year? I guess that means you have some move ins coming in :lol: Do you have enough girls to field a JV team? Also, how many of those girls started playing basketball at Oak Hill before seventh grade? Just wondering :oops:

Return to “Girls Basketball”