Wow, what a game!

favabeans
Varsity

Wow, what a game!

Post by favabeans »

The Lady Jeeps beat Minford tonight in a nail biter, 44-42. Cayton went out early in the game with a shoulder injury and Sherman got in foul trouble but the Jeeps never gave up. They played great defense and kept making things happen to get back in the lead. Minford had a chance to tie the game with about 2 seconds left but the inbounds pass was too long.

The Jeeps are off again until the 27th @ Clay and then @ Valley on Jan 3rd.

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Any update on Kara's injury?

proudoak
Waterboy

Post by proudoak »

Good win for the Jeeps. I hope Cayton is OK. I heard that the Lady Jeeps brought flowers to Oak Hill High School for the Lady Oaks. I for one think that was a great thing to do and would like to thank the Lady Jeeps. Good luck in the rest of your season!!

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

The Jeeps know what it is like to lose someone at a very young age. Our hearts go out to the Oak Hill community

Cayton is doing well. Should be back to playing in the next week or so. She's lucky as it could have been a lot worse.

webstertown
Waterboy

Post by webstertown »

Digger i have came to the conclusion that in some way and some how you are a part or member of the lady jeeps program you always seem to give us accurate information... I like reading your posts they are very accurate

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

I've been around all of these girls a long time. I love each and every one of them and support them in everything thing they do.

Return to “Girls Basketball”