Chillicothe vs. Jackson

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Chillicothe vs. Jackson

Post by GO CAVS! »

Chillicothe should come away with another victory to keep their undeafeted season going.[/b]

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe vs. Jackson

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Chillicothe should come away with another victory to keep their undeafeted season going.[/b]
Lets hope they dont look past Jackson gearing up for Circleville.I'd say Coach Hughes WONT let that happen though.That Circleville game looks like a good one right now...

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Chillicothe vs. Jackson

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Chillicothe should come away with another victory to keep their undeafeted season going.[/b]
Does Jackson have another new coach this year? I thought I had heard that somewhere.I know it's VERY, VERY, early, but it looks as if the South could Chillicothe's for the taking if they continue to play as they have.They wont be outworked by anyone.So all opponets will have to match if not exeed their intensity to beat them..

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

When and Where is the Circleville game?

jackson1
Freshman Team

Post by jackson1 »

Anyone have an idea on the start time on this one? The earlier the better!!!

Panther, yes we another new Coach. The third one in four years. He had been our JV Coach for a number of years. Our administration changes Coaches with every group of parents that start complaining.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

danicalifornia wrote:When and Where is the Circleville game?
The Circleville game is the following Thursday the 27th.At Chillicothe.6/7:30 start times.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

jackson1 wrote:Anyone have an idea on the start time on this one? The earlier the better!!!

Panther, yes we another new Coach. The third one in four years. He had been our JV Coach for a number of years. Our administration changes Coaches with every group of parents that start complaining.
That's sad.It's a common theme in high school sports today.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Black Panther wrote:
jackson1 wrote:Anyone have an idea on the start time on this one? The earlier the better!!!

That's sad.It's a common theme in high school sports today.
As far as the Jackson start time,it's 6/7:30 as of now.That could change....They moved the GAHS game up.

RedandWhite
Waterboy

Post by RedandWhite »

This wasn't a good coaching change for the program. Numbers are down, moral is down. Girls play with no heart. A sad situation.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

BP- Looks like I may be making the trip into town to watch that ballgame. Thanks!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chillicothe 23, Jackson 10 at halftime

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chillicothe 47, Jackson 20 FINAL. The Lady Cavs are 7-0 overall and 4-0 in the SEOAL.

Return to “Girls Basketball”