Logan at Ironton

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Logan at Ironton

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

The Lady Chieftains will be visiting the Conley Sports Center tonite to take on the Lady Fighting Tigers at 7:30...........

Lady Chiefs are currently 3-0 in the SEOAL and 7-0 overall so the Fighting Tigers will need to play their A-game tonite to try and get back on the winning track..........

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Good luck Lady Tigers ! Beat those Chieftans!

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

Defense, Defense, Defense! Got to play good "D" if you are going to win ballgames. Good luck Lady Tigers. You can do it!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

how did this game go last year?

good luck to the lady chiefs and may both teams have injury free games.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Dont want to burst any bubbles here but this one could get UGLY. Logan is clearly the class of the SEOAL North.It's a long season we will see how it shakes out.

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

This was a good game last year. We lost in overtime 38 to 36.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

dolittle wrote:This was a good game last year. We lost in overtime 38 to 36.
I hope you're right...

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

close jv game with little time left in the third quarter.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

logan jv wins 42-39

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Lady Chieftains.....67................Lady Fighting Tigers........43

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:Lady Chieftains.....67................Lady Fighting Tigers........43
I do not think this Logan team beats Chilli. Logan is good, but not over impressive.

Waiting to visualize the sight of TC 71 at an away TIGER game .
osu*me
Riding the Bench

Post by osu*me »

ye of little faith.

md2020
Varsity

Post by md2020 »

Ironton vs Chilli: Looking at the running score looks like Ironton faded in the last quarter . 6 points at half time. Looked similar to Logan game. I guess we will still play it. Logan wins in double figures.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Hey LSU person,
Logan is 8-0 and just beat Ironton by 24, can you give a little credit?

Great job Lady Chiefs, KEEP IT ROLLING!!!!!

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

Chilli nor anyone has an answer for the Harris girl. If she exerts herself on the "O" boards you are in for a long night.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

fighting_falcon wrote:Chilli nor anyone has an answer for the Harris girl. If she exerts herself on the "O" boards you are in for a long night.
Maybe if Chillicothe had Hannah Day they would have the answer??I would say they would...Got to give Chillicothe credit either way...They lose two all league players and are still on top! Good Coaching seems to be the what does it for them. Some teams have just as talented a team but lack the coaching and they pay for it by losing games they should win.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

The south is weak. But still you do have to give Coach Hughes credit. Are they playing man-to-man this year or zoning it up?

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

maybe when ironton comes to logan everybody in the fourth row can have flash photography. also, alot of class when an adult yells fatty with a logan player at the line and the guy yelling it was 300+ lbs. im sure not all ironton folks are this way, but it definitely reflects poorly on the program.

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

qualified101 Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:59 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe when ironton comes to logan everybody in the fourth row can have flash photography. also, alot of class when an adult yells fatty with a logan player at the line and the guy yelling it was 300+ lbs. im sure not all ironton folks are this way, but it definitely reflects poorly on the program.

I can assure you as a parent of one of the players that not all of our Ironton fans are like that. That is totally classless and I for one will apoligize on behalf of our fans. Your Logan team is very good and I would like to say up to the 4th quarter we were only down 6 points. Then fell apart. Not going to whine cause we lost. I think we could be alot better than what we show. What do I know, I only film the games! :)

Return to “Girls Basketball”