South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

South Webster @ Burg

Post by South Jeepster »

Jeeps by 2

SENDEM
All Conference

Post by SENDEM »

THIS GAME WILL BE ANOTHER SLUGFEST, I HOPE FOR THE SAME OUT COME FOR THE LADY JEEPS. WE NEED ANOTHER GOOD GAME OUT OF ALL THE GIRL!!!!

BurgGrad
Riding the Bench

Post by BurgGrad »

Won't make a pick in this one, could go either way.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Have to go with my Lady Jeeps. But everyone is going to have to be on their game to do it. We need some more scoring from the rest of the team and I think they will all step up.

Hope it's another clean and safe game for both.

toddboeckman4prez
Riding the Bench

Post by toddboeckman4prez »

are both teams undefeated?

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Should be a good game and hopefully, a good crowd as well. I heard this morning in the radio that WNXT MAY try to carry the game. Good luck to Coach Spradlin and the Pirates.

South Jeepster
Riding the Bench

Post by South Jeepster »

SW 8-0 Burg 7-0

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Should be a great one tomorrow night at Burg. Webster has had a tough stretch with Oak Hill, Portsmouth, Minford and Burg all in the last 7 days. Before the season, I'd took 3-1 for that stretch in a heartbeat. But 4-0 would work also!

Digger made a great point though. At some point (probably this game)Webster is going to need that consistent third scorer to step up because Cook or Cayton is going to get stopped by someone eventually. If (when) that happens, this team will be State-caliber.*

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Webster won is what i heard is this correct?

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

South Webster won. It was posted 43-33 but not for sure. The Jeeps didn't get the lead until the 4th quarter. They didn't give up and played hard to pull out the win.

amitchell11
Waterboy

Post by amitchell11 »

I have to say, last nights game was one battle. The Lady Jeeps came out alittle slugish, not hitting many shot and forcing alot of turnovers. Sherman did a great job stepping up and scoring.I think she kept up the confidence for the girls. As the game went on the girls just got better.

Return to “Girls Basketball”