HOW DID REEDSVILLE EAGLES DO 2NITE ?

think about it
Freshman Team

HOW DID REEDSVILLE EAGLES DO 2NITE ?

Post by think about it »

Missed the lady Eagles 2nite how did they do ?

the thinker
buckfan84
All Conference

Re: HOW DID REEDSVILLE EAGLES DO 2NITE ?

Post by buckfan84 »

think about it wrote:Missed the lady Eagles 2nite how did they do ?

Heard the score was 41-17 @ halftime in favor of NY.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Figured it would be another blowout, I was wrong(thankfully).
Final score 70-53 NY

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

WOW - that's a pretty respectable score for the Eastern girls, especially considering the halftime score. What happened in the second half?

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

I heard the girls worked hard i also heard he dont even know what to tell them to do the games i have seen they did not run any kind of plays i heard many if not all of the parents are very upset with the coach they have alot of talent on that team no reason in not winning some of those games nice guy bad coach

the thinker
Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

They will win some games, they improve a little each game. He has coached before, but must have been at a bigger school where he could sub 5 at a time. He has since corrected that and the girls are starting to
improve. He does seem like a nice guy and is trying. I think one of the problems is he was trying to satisfy all parents by playing their kids which is something that is done is elem. school not high school. I for one did not apply for the job so I don't feel it is my place to question his methods. He is not on the floor causing turnovers etc., that is due to a young team/players who have had to go directly to varsity without any experience. Unless you are an exceptional player, and I haven't seen any in the games I have been able to attend, you need to gain experience by being on a reserve team. Big difference from 8th grade to Varsity. Give it time, still early in the season.

IMK01
Riding the Bench

Post by IMK01 »

thinkaboutit:: PLEASE use some punctuation in yours posts - they are extremely hard to read without it.

Return to “Girls Basketball”