South Webster by 15.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

sw by about 20 oak hill has no answer for cook or cayton

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

after looking at my last post i just thought i should say that im not bashing oak hill its just i dont think they have any1 that can score with those 2

big-train
Freshman Team

Post by big-train »

webster by alot

THE NEXT LEVEL
Freshman Team

Post by THE NEXT LEVEL »

South Webster may win, but if they do, it won't be by alot. It all depends who guards Cook, Shut her down, and Oak Hill can win the game, but you have to stop Cook from dropping 30 pts. and Oaks will have a good chance to win. Best match-ups would be Moore on Cook, Adkins on Cayton, Marshall on SW Post?-can't think of her name, Oaks need to get the ball in the post to Marshall, I don't believe SW post can handle her. Play great defense Oaks, and you can pull it off. JMHO

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

I think you forgot about Cayton scoring her points. But your right, it will be a fight for both teams. Should make for a good game tomorrow.

Go Jeeps!

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Coach Hale will have them ready to go!

South Webster by 10'ish.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Goodluck to the Oaks...dont press em..set back in the half court D..play hard and have fun...GO LADY OAKS

a_c_m
SEOPS H

prediction

Post by a_c_m »

South Webster

jeepgirl_4life
Riding the Bench

Post by jeepgirl_4life »

Gotta go with South Webster. Went to the Oak Hill - Burg game. Oak Hill just didn't appear to have those guns. Bench just doesn't go as deep. SW has some depth this year. Should be a good match. This will be a live by the "3" die by the "3" if either team gets in trouble in the paint. Both have some size down under.

You gotta love a kid that works hard and has heart!
favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Jeeps win by 10 tonight. They played good defense but a lot of their shots weren't falling. Hopefully they play better offensively on Saturday against Portsmouth and then get ready for a BIG week Monday at home with Minford and at Burg on Thursday.

seohiofan
JV Team

Post by seohiofan »

well made it to the sw- oak hill game last night , was agood game to watch: alot of defense both ways was more impressed with the way 33 and 20 handled cook very good defense by those too but that freed up cayton and she won it for them

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Big early season win for the Jeeps. You knew Oak Hill would not be intimidated and they really showed up to play. It's good to see Cook and Cayton taking what the defenses give them and allowing the other to take over when they are getting keyed on like Cook was last night. Webster will only get better as the season goes on and should be ready for their tough games next week.*

Return to “Girls Basketball”