Gallia Academy @ Chillicothe ~ 12/8

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Gallia Academy @ Chillicothe ~ 12/8

Post by Black Panther »

gahs4ever wrote:The Lady Cavs of Coach Amy Hughes entertain the Blue Angels this Saturday evening in an SEOAL matchup.

GA is reeling, having dropped their last three in a row after a season opening win, and at 0-2 in league play cannot afford another league loss.

Chillicothe suffered two what appeared to be devastating losses before the season when Hannah Day tore an ACL, and Shiann Ray transferred to Unioto, but the Lady Cavs seem to be clicking on all cylinders.

JV game begins at 6 with varsity to follow.
I guess I wont have to start a thread for this game now! LOL. Yes,even with the losses the Lady Cavs dont seem to have missed a beat. You cant beat or put a price on good coaching! They have that.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Coach Hughes will have whoever is out there on the court playing to their full potential. Best of luck to both teams.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Hard nose Coach !!! Could get ugly quick!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

BBallin fool wrote:Hard nose Coach !!! Could get ugly quick!!!
Agreed! They beat Westerville North at North tonight. GAHS will need thier A game, but that I dont think that will be enough...

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

gahs4ever wrote:JV game begins at 6 with varsity to follow.

one quick question......... the local paper here has the girls JV game tipping off at 2pm. you say 6pm. which is it???? thanks.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

beezee420 wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:JV game begins at 6 with varsity to follow.

one quick question......... the local paper here has the girls JV game tipping off at 2pm. you say 6pm. which is it???? thanks.
The schedule on the Chillicothe web site has it with a 2pm tip for JV and 3:45 for V. The original schedule had it as a night game.

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

They changed the time to JV starting at 2 pm. , varsity to follow.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

just confirmed this with the AD himself. the JV game is set to tip at 2pm with the varsity to follow. good luck lady cavs

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Chillicothe 62 GAHS 45 Final. That makes the Lady Cavs 5-0 overall and 2-0 in the SEOAL.Congrats to Amy and the Girls on a Fine Start to the Season!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

gahs4ever wrote:Without a doubt Chillicothe and Ironton are the class of the SEOAL South, and although its early, I think I would give the nod to CHS.

Logan is obviously the best in the North, setting up the possibility/probability of a CHS/Logan matchup on the DOC at the end of the regular season.

Like I said, its still early and a lot of basketball is to be played, but that's just my early take.
What's scary is,what if they didn't have the injury to Day, or Ray Transfering?Both were all League last year. I believe a newcomer also quit or left the team as well. Who else can say they lost two all league players that were not Seniors and still started the season 5-0? Not too many..Credit the Girls HARD WORK and GOOD COACHING!

bballfan1
Waterboy

Post by bballfan1 »

Jv Score?

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

CHS won the JV game by the score of 32-30.

Return to “Girls Basketball”