Chillicothe 55 Upper Arlington 52 Final

Black Panther
SEO

Chillicothe 55 Upper Arlington 52 Final

Post by Black Panther »

This could be the first real test for the Lady Cavs. Anybody know anything about Upper A?
Last edited by Black Panther on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Good luck Cavs---SEOAL

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GREAT JOB LADIES!! Lets make it 4-0

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Great win by the Cavs tonight! What a game. just like last year against Upper Arlington. What a confidence booster for the team. Can Coach Hughes coach or what.!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

She's an Awesome coach! And an even better person! Chillicothe is LUCKY to have her!

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

Great job Amy and girls keep it going.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Someone must be missing her

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

Think about it. Upper Arlington had three girls over six feet tall, CHS had one starter (Day) out for the year with injury, one starter (Ray) gone due to transfering, another player that played through out the year (Lynch) last year that is hurt, and the Cavs with their great defense forced many turnovers and held on to the victory! Also in the game Megan Lee (who had a great game) fouled out with 2 minutes left to play and her sister fouled out with about a minute left in the game.
Jasmine Vinson, Whitney Harewood, Vanessa Montgomery, Megan Martin, and Britney Strawser have really stepped it up so far (along with the Lee sisters) this year. CHS is really fortunate to have Coach Hughes. If you haven't been to a ballgame, I encourge you to come and see one. You won't be dissappointed. You will see hard work, hustle, and great defense!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:Think about it. Upper Arlington had three girls over six feet tall, CHS had one starter (Day) out for the year with injury, one starter (Ray) gone due to transfering, another player that played through out the year (Lynch) last year that is hurt, and the Cavs with their great defense forced many turnovers and held on to the victory! Also in the game Megan Lee (who had a great game) fouled out with 2 minutes left to play and her sister fouled out with about a minute left in the game.
Jasmine Vinson, Whitney Harewood, Vanessa Montgomery, Megan Martin, and Britney Strawser have really stepped it up so far (along with the Lee sisters) this year. CHS is really fortunate to have Coach Hughes. If you haven't been to a ballgame, I encourge you to come and see one. You won't be dissappointed. You will see hard work, hustle, and great defense!!
How long will Lynch be out? Hope it is'nt too long. Who have the other two starters been? The Lee's and Vinson are obvious.I probably would have been to the Athens game if I wasn't in Huntington on Friday.I will make it soon.Looking forward to it...

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Post by GO CAVS! »

The other two starters were Hannah Day and Shianne Ray. Day is out for the year with a rutured ACL. She was All-Ohio honorable mention last year.
Shianne Ray transfered to Unioto.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

GO CAVS! wrote:The other two starters were Hannah Day and Shianne Ray. Day is out for the year with a rutured ACL. She was All-Ohio honorable mention last year.
I knew that. I meant this year.Who is starting in place of Ray and Day.Thanks!

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

Black Panther wrote:
GO CAVS! wrote:The other two starters were Hannah Day and Shianne Ray. Day is out for the year with a rutured ACL. She was All-Ohio honorable mention last year.

megan martin and whitney harewood have been starting. with montgomery and strawser coming off of the bench. lynch will be out for a couple more weeks at least. and lova green is beginning to get her legs back after missing the past couple of seasons with knee injuries.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

beezee420 wrote:
Black Panther wrote:

megan martin and whitney harewood have been starting. with montgomery and strawser coming off of the bench. lynch will be out for a couple more weeks at least. and lova green is beginning to get her legs back after missing the past couple of seasons with knee injuries.
I wish Hannah my best! Thanks!

Army
S

Post by Army »

Great Job CAVS and Coach Amy, way to defeat the Golden Bears from Upper Arlington our old rival from the C.O.L. Days and more recently in the OCC. :-D

GO CAVS :!:

Return to “Girls Basketball”