watergirls
Waterboy

RV's Future

Post by watergirls »

What happened???? :shock:

rvhs09
Waterboy

Post by rvhs09 »

It got deleted apparently. I made a post last nite and today it was gone.

honey roy palmer
Waterboy

Post by honey roy palmer »

It was probably deleted because florida had to many run-on sentences and all the bashing of the junior and seniors. I hope this isn't a parent who is doing this.

1-4homer
Waterboy

I know

Post by 1-4homer »

I bet he posted those winning lotto numbers and the moderators decided to keep them for themselves.
Those were mine! :mad:

rvhs09
Waterboy

Post by rvhs09 »

Im on gators side. and whoever brought up the incidident in the boys game with Eggleton needs to pay closer attention to what happens before they say anything. He didnt start that scruffle with the eastern player.

rvhs09
Waterboy

Post by rvhs09 »

Im on gators side. and whoever brought up the incidident in the boys game with Eggleton needs to pay closer attention to what happens before they say anything. He didnt start that scruffle with the eastern player.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Go Raiders

watergirls
Waterboy

Post by watergirls »

hey, sorry I offended '09 with my post about Egg., I REALLY don't care. My point was ; there is more to coaching than winning at all cost. I am sure he is a very respectable young man :roll: , but there are times, as a coach, that you need to set an example. There are so many good kids at RV. I happen to know that there are jr. and sr. girls on the RV team that are GOOD girls. They are respectful and dedicated AND they are good players that contribute to the team. It's hard to go to these varsity games and watch the Lady Raiders and see those girls being replaced by SOME of the underclassmen because the coaches know them, have worked with them and are focused ONLY on them. It's obvious that Marcum should be a starting varsity player. It's obvious! No one can argue that. But what about the girls that have put in 3 or 4 years? They've done everything they've been asked to do and are definitely as good as the underclassmen (with the exception of Marcum). Do we disregard that and look only to the future? (Gator????) I can't believe if your kid was sitting the bench as a jr. or sr., you would feel the same. :?:

BleedBlue
Waterboy

Post by BleedBlue »

Get over it, Egg fan! These are his glory days! Enjoy! Watch the film.
I have. oops
Now, Watergirls, you have to realize that new coaches are trying to build a program regardless of "dedication". The girls' game last night proved that the underclassmen are perfectly capable of making the same mistakes that the jrs. and srs. make. It was interesting last night at the game that the underclassmen were put in after S. Point called off the "dogs". This really solidifies to the "fans" that the underclassmen are the "future" of RV. These are the fans that Know nothing about the game.
I did get a chance to catch the last half of the JV game. It was interesting to see those young girls coming from behind and winning the game WITHOUT the help of the VARSITY replacements. But, because fans, like "Gator", know the future, it won't matter. We have Roberts, Gilmore, Martin, Neville . . . that will replace anyone still in the program.
TAKE HEED: THE ONLY PLAYER THAT NEEDS TO CONTINUE IN THE PROGRAM IS b.MARCUM -

Very impressed with the S Point players. They worked as a team and moved the ball like it is supposed to be moved. SPoint could have run up and down the floor all night and scored 100 pts. However, the SP coach realized that it wasn't about WINNING, it was about the team concept. At no time did I ever hear the SP coach say PUSH IT!!!! They "pushed it" when they needed to and pulled it back when they needed to.
Bleed Blue is looking forward to the competition, against the BIG Blue Angels.
I'm not impressed with the "future" of RV. Sorry

Return to “Girls Basketball”