Chillicothe 07-08

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Chillicothe 07-08

Post by Captain Cavalier »

Dont know how many Lady Cavs supporters we have on here.. Does anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming year? You couldn't find a better leader of this team than Miss Hughes...She is a proven winner no doubt!!

dolittle
Riding the Bench

Post by dolittle »

You have quite a few supporters from Ironton until she plays Ironton. :) Amy will get the job done. No question about the proven winner. Good luck Cavs!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Yes,AWESOME coach! Even better PERSON! I'm hoping for another wonderful season for Amy and the girls! I will be supporting them....

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Good Coach!!!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

BBallin fool wrote:Good Coach!!!
All you need to know to verify that is 2 wins under the old coach in 05'-06' and 17 under Amy in her first year 06'-07'! And a tournament win to boot...It had been years since that had happend.If they leave her alone and let her work her magic she will have consistant winner every year!
Last edited by Black Panther on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

All this team needs in my opinion is a point guard and maybe a bit more off the bench.The Lee girl does a WONDERFUL job at the point, but, in a perfect world would be a two guard on most teams.I believe they are getting a injured player back that missed all of last year and she may have to contribute as a starter instead of off the bench like I originally thought.Which makes the bench even shorter.Maybe some players will suprise us and contribute a little more than expected.We will see I guess.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Both the Lee sisters are very good players...

Army
S

Post by Army »

Some great years coming for the CAVS :!:

GO CAVS :-D

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Coach Amy has a habit of developing good teams. Everyone is born to be something and this young lady was destined to be a basketball coach. Good luck Coach, except, well you know when. :lol:

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

RiverRatRay wrote:Coach Amy has a habit of developing good teams. Everyone is born to be something and this young lady was destined to be a basketball coach. Good luck Coach, except, well you know when. :lol:
RRR you are so right! The apple didn't fall very far from the tree.Mr.Hughes was and still is a Great Coach, so it probably came naturally to her..God knows she had a good teacher...

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

Maybe the Lady Cavs will have a little more depth than I originally thought ;-)

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

WILL GALLIPOLIS BE A GOOD MATCHUP AGAINST THE CAVS?
Last edited by BBSHOOTER on Sat May 10, 2008 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

Maybe I can help you.Another message board that starts with a J has a reply refering to a sister duo that "might" be joining the team this year.If true,that would certainly add some depth.

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

BBSHOOTER wrote:HEY CAPTAIN CAVALIER, CAN YOU ELABORATE ON YOUR LAST REPLY ABOUT THE DEPTH THING?
Check out the JJ Huddle girls basketball message board. Thread about Chillicothe Girls Basketball.

BBSHOOTER
Waterboy

Post by BBSHOOTER »

Who all is coming?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

BBSHOOTER wrote:Who all is coming?
I dont like to print names on message boards unless I know for sure.There was a last name mentioned on JJ Huddle of what I believe to be a sister duo.Like I say I cant say for sure because I dont know.There have also been some rumors that a player may have or will transfer, but still dont want to name names until I know for sure. No matter what happens this team will WIN!Simply because of Coach Amy. She is AWESOME!!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

I hear of some transfers also. Who is this player you speak of?

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

You are at a school to WIN! And develope young people into successful adults.And they both have done that! They like everybody else have gained and lost players.You cant call into question thier coaching ability.Case in point Ms.Hughes took a Chillicothe team that won only 3 games the season before she got there to winning 17 under her guidance.WITH NO TRANSFERS! ENOUGH SAID ON THIS SUBJECT!

Captain Cavalier
Freshman Team

MightyOaksFan wrote:I hear of some transfers also. Who is this player you speak of?
Care to share any of your info MOF? You can always PM me.

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Coach Hughes did a great job last year. Do you think they will continue to play defenses like a diamond and 1? It seemed to stump a lot of teams last year.

Return to “Girls Basketball”