Waterboy

Re: Waterford vs. Africentric---Regional Semi-Final

Post by southeastmeigs »

Waterford - you are a class act!!

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

It was very heartwrenching watching these girls ( and parents and coaches as well) shed their tears after this hard fought game.

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS on a GREAT season, and to you seniors CONGRATULATIONS on a GREAT 4 years of Waterford basketball. It has been a joy watching you three young ladies play. You will truly be missed. Good luck in whatever your future has in store for you.

As for the remaining team members I know you will continue to work as hard as you have been and maybe even harder. You have a bright future ahead of you with lots of experience still in the mix of things. Hopefully all the injuries get healed and you will be ready to go again.

I would especially like to thank Coach Close and Coach Augenstein for all their hard work and dedication. Some of you have no idea what these two do behind the scenes to prepare these girls for what they are in store for. Congratulations to you both and we look forward to many more years to come. I would also like to thank Coach Garrett Powers, after all, he is the one that started all this. What a great thing for Waterford Girls Basketball to have coaches like we do.

To the fans....well, what can be said. You are awesome. It is wonderful to have such community support. Waterford girls sure do bring a GREAT crowd. Last night in the stands I think I saw Southern, Eastern, Marietta, and Warren. Those are just the ones that I saw and I am not trying to leave anyone out. Thank you for your support and thanks to anyone I may have missed.

olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

Student section was also crazy last night.

Return to “Girls Basketball”