Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings -- Great Season

itsouttahere
Waterboy

Re: Congratulations to the Vinton County Vikings -- Great Season

Post by itsouttahere »

Bixx, from the sounds of it you are not part of that VC boys team. ........... So, Why did the Prater kid leave VC.???? to come to Wellston. Why did VC lose 3 boys the year before ? Ray and Anderson with to Chillicothe, Jackson came to Wellston. . All of them left for the same reason.................... :roll: I agree with Pink Lady...You need to grow up.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Prater left for football, friends and because his parents refused to parent. Ray left because he was selfish, then he asked Anderson to go, who went stupidly. Jackson wanted more playing time. The point is Ray was the only one to MOVE. If you move I don't have a problem with it. Go good riddance. But dont show up to a VC/Unioto girls game wearing OH t-shirts and letter jackets and root for Unioto and then expect to be best friends with everybody. Stay away, move, goodby so long, hasta la vita baby.

itsouttahere
Waterboy

Post by itsouttahere »

SO, What you are saying is this..If you move out of Vinton County to better yourself, you are selfish. ? Does this apply to everyone who has left for VC for employment, education etc.? I always thought if something wasnt working for you, you fix it.....and that is what these kids have done. If you have a chance to better yourself, go for it............. And that is what these families have chosen to do.

Jake Roberts
Freshman Team

Post by Jake Roberts »

Kenny,
I was at the Unioto/VC girls game and I do not recall seeing any girls in Oak Hill gear rooting for Unioto. I do not think your info is correct. I think this forum is stupid and noone should take it seriously, but it's time to lay off these girls. Afterall, they are just kids and kids are impressionable. Just like Ray, Anderson and Jackson were just kids when they left. To scrutinize every decision they make as a child is wrong.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

I too, have been watching this thread, it is time to let this one die. Decisions were made by people who had their own best interests and intentions in mind, (itsouttahere, to better themselves remains to be seen). However, they themselves have to live with those decisions. So while Kenny, you are saying goodbye and good riddance, I say to you get off your soap box and shut up, you are embarrassing the good people of Vinton County.

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

The best way to let something die is to stop feeding it. Its like a stray cat that shows up out of nowhere, you feed it and it gets fatter, sticks its nose in your garbage and leaves a mess in your yard. However, you could ignore it, let it starve and it will eventually go away. My advice is that the next time someone posts ignorance on this forum, we just ignore it so the temptation to hang around goes away.

Rumpus
Waterboy

Post by Rumpus »

If you ignore the nonsense, it tends to go away. Rules are rules and they need to be followed, good luck to everyone. Kind of funny talking about Regina being a recruiting powerhouse, read the rules before you post. Private schools play by a different set.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

To me it might be poetic justice, the best "open enrollment" school in the SE district against the best "recruiting" school in the state. I rooting for OH to win against Versailles only to be humbled by Regina. Good Luck!

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

FYI The South Point girls that Oak Hill played were all from South Point everyone of them played for South Point in elementary school all stars except for one who came to South Point in middle school and only had 2:00 of total playing time in the tournament. Even she and her parents moved to South Point. Imagine how good they would be if they had 2 or 3 other transfers from Coal Grove or Ironton. Unstoppable!

76ers
Waterboy

Post by 76ers »

kenny bixx
did you ever make your phone calls?

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

How would know 76ers? Hades will freeze over first before I am going to waste my time on some blabbering lying idiot. I aint calling anybody, I am calling like I see it.

Leaving Minford
Freshman Team

Post by Leaving Minford »

Kenny Bixx wrote:Hades will freeze over first before I am going to waste my time on some blabbering lying idiot.

Which is why most people don't believe a word that you are blabbering. You must have been one heck of a coach for all of these players to be leaving your team.

76ers
Waterboy

Post by 76ers »

kenny bixx,
i know if i thought someone were to lie to me i would go to the source of the lie. you were give that option but didn't follow thru with it. if you want facts go to the source, i am sure they will give them to you. don't forget about all of your intergity you have

Return to “Girls Basketball”