OAK HILL VS SOUTH EUCLID REGINA

76ers
Waterboy

Re: OAK HILL VS SOUTH EUCLID REGINA

Post by 76ers »

kenny bixx,
you seem to have a unhealthy obsession with the lady oaks and now the oaks. you may want to see a professional for some help with this. i think you are just blinded by the glare of silver and gold.

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

CINCY OAK FAN wrote:
The Wizard wrote:I guess Jeffers either got better players than Hale or he did a better job with the transfers. He won the state and Hale was just runner-up.

What are you The Wizard of??????????? STUPIDITY??????? Sounds like you earned it with comments like that.

Every crowd has a joykill and we have ours here. Shame on you!

Just stating facts. If facts are stupid for you then so be it. Oak Hill and Alex both were fortunate to have athletes move into or transfer to their schools. Those girls for both teams played major roles. These are the facts.

Anything else you need help understanding just let the ol wizard know.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Slim Jim wrote:
Kenny Bixx wrote:Who is to say that if the VC girls were at VC, that VC is not playing for a state championship?

Congratulations to the Jackson Oaks. You have joined the ranks of the South Webster Fighting Tigers, the Chillicothe Falcons, and Alexander Iron Bulldogs.

Falcons? Who went to Chilly from Minford?

Typical, :roll: small minded south easterners think there is only one high school team that has the mascot of "Falcons." Ray Chambers came to Chillicothe via Cincinnati's Aiken University High School, the home of the FALCONS.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Dude,I agree with you on this transfer issue.No need to call me small minded just because I didn't know who you were talking about.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

Ok, I am sorry.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

No problem.It seems you have lost girls to more than just Oak Hill though.

Return to “Girls Basketball”