SEOPS HO

Re: Chesapeake girls BBall coach!

Post by abuck76 »

So who's the head coach gonna be?.................... :12224

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

The head coach is Ball and the asst hasn't changed it's still Noble. and there are really no changes in anything at the Peake other than coaching. It will be the same ol' same ol'.

tagyourit
Riding the Bench

Post by tagyourit »

what do you mean by same ol same ol and nothing has changed? what could have been done for change? ball taking over the program is new, i'm sure he won't do the same exact things as gue.

ChessyFan09
Freshman Team

Post by ChessyFan09 »

Hopefully Coach Ball will treat his players equally and have it not matter who they are or who they think they are and encourage them to play team ball.Parents, whether they be teachers, board members or someone out of the system should let the man do his job and have the best team he can to put on the floor.

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

I don't know if any politics will change or not ( I wouldn't hold my breath). But there isn't a whole lot coming up (I'm not saying there isn't any but there isn't alot). So you will be seeing the same look (and attitudes haven't changed amoung the girls as far as who all is getting along). I hope they have a good season and alot of the brewhaha of the past is put in the past but ...... time will tell.

Return to “Girls Basketball”