Coaching Vacancies

vcgrad
All Conference

Re: Coaching Vacancies

Post by vcgrad »

That's Wellston for you---no direction--the school board has to be one of the worst in the state----- they have ran the basketball program into the ground!!!! They have had a lot of talent over the years leave because of it.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

The fact is, was hired then quit. Then after it was reposted decided to coach again after not getting the boys job. The teacher followed the rules so he/she deserves the job IMO.

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Fletchlives wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:14 pm The fact is, was hired then quit. Then after it was reposted decided to coach again after not getting the boys job. The teacher followed the rules so he/she deserves the job IMO.
I have no dog in the fight here, but I agree that if the guys heart isn't in coaching the girls program 100%, why would they hire him back after him stepping down from the position??? Does not make sense.

For example, if I were to break up with my girlfriend for another woman and things didn't work out with the new woman, I wouldn't expect my ex girlfriend to take me back...lol

Sounds very political if you ask me!

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

So whatever happened? Who's the coach?

Return to “Girls Basketball”