C'Peake beat Oak Hill in OT?

baseball16
All State

Re: C'Peake beat Oak Hill in OT?

Post by baseball16 »

Let me add , I too saw a woman at mid court throwing a double bird in the air to all o h fans. Flipping off kids is a disgrace!!
Bad thing was other sw fans watching and laughing .
.7 or 1.7 did not effect outcome.instant shot goes in and counts either way.
Good luck to sw in tourney. They have great girls and a lot of respect from this fan.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

baseball16 wrote:Let me add , I too saw a woman at mid court throwing a double bird in the air to all o h fans. Flipping off kids is a disgrace!!
Bad thing was other sw fans watching and laughing .
.7 or 1.7 did not effect outcome.instant shot goes in and counts either way.
Good luck to sw in tourney. They have great girls and a lot of respect from this fan.
South Webster looked pretty good tonight in the district semi ...will be a good game vs Waterford

BigGuy
Waterboy

Post by BigGuy »

River Valley beat C'Peake last nite in a make up game 41-26 with 2 injured on the bench.

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

My question is when was the last time oak hill boys and girls were knocked out of tourney so early in the same yr?? Boys lost last night! Oak hill village will not know what to do the month of March.

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

Regulator wrote:My question is when was the last time oak hill boys and girls were knocked out of tourney so early in the same yr?? Boys lost last night! Oak hill village will not know what to do the month of March.
What goes around comes around so said my daddy!!

MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

Regulator wrote:My question is when was the last time oak hill boys and girls were knocked out of tourney so early in the same yr?? Boys lost last night! Oak hill village will not know what to do the month of March.
WhiteWhiskers wrote:
What goes around comes around so said my daddy!!
True but usually happens every 4 or 5 years for most schools. I will take our 20 spectacular years. We also have to remember that they still had an amazing season despite everyone writing them off before the season began.

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

I think most people wrote them off early this year was due to the fact that for the first time in a long time Oakhill didn't have any transfer students playin. But to go undefeated in SOC2 is truly something to be oroud of. Adkins girl deserves POY.

WhiteWhiskers
JV Team

Post by WhiteWhiskers »

justthefacts wrote:I think most people wrote them off early this year was due to the fact that for the first time in a long time Oakhill didn't have any transfer students playin. But to go undefeated in SOC2 is truly something to be oroud of. Adkins girl deserves POY.
They will have "transfer players" next year, I'd bet on it. The girl's team had players on it this year that lived out of the district, although had gone to OH for a number of years.

Return to “Girls Basketball”