SEOPS HO

Re: OVC preview Girls

Post by abuck76 »

any scores or comments............ :12224

TheChesterfieldKing
Riding the Bench

Post by TheChesterfieldKing »

South Point - DOMINATED - Period. Could have been worse than the score actually was. From what I saw, THE OVC GOES THROUGH SOUTH POINT. The girls had their games faces on tonight, played great as a team. With the few issues they have to work out (which looked minor), SP is the real deal, and I don't think from what anyone saw tonight - if the girls teams that played are the competition - look out. Most impressive of the night - Fairland! Really played a solid game against CG - definitely not the same team as last year ( Fairland, that is). Those girls played a good game. RH beat the Peake - just saw the end of that.

bucksfan76
JV Team

Post by bucksfan76 »

Not to speak to soon but looks like South Point will be adding another year to their newly added banners in the gym.Which look amazing in my opinion.Glad to see this get approved cause thats one thing i hated to see was everyone else had banners showing their accomplishments except us.

But any way GO POINTERS!!!!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Get your tickets for Columbus boys and girls, cause Tinesha and company are ch ch chu chug chuggggging down the track BABY!!!!!!!.............GO POINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................... :12224

Return to “Girls Basketball”