Oak Hill Lady Oaks 2009-2010

MightyOaksFan
SE

Re: Oak Hill Lady Oaks 2009-2010

Post by MightyOaksFan »

CINCY OAK FAN wrote:
MightyOaksFan wrote:There is also the possibility of Unioto dropping to Div.3, and also talks of Amanda Clearcreek being moved into the Southeast district.

Cincy Oak: The Butler's mother is a Potter. I am sure that you know of some Potter's when you were in the area.

Any relation to Greg Potter or Ivan Potter?

Yes they are her uncles I believe.

Slim Jim wrote:MOF,Unioto will be a strong team as well if they drop to D3.But their year was this past year.They will be good but not as good as they were this year.I still contend that South Point will be Oak Hill's biggest competitor in the Southeast district.But that's why they play the games to see the cream rise to the top during the course of the season.

I agree South Point will be at the top of the list ready for Oak Hill. I look forward to their regular season matchup next year at South Point.

CINCY OAK FAN
Waterboy

Post by CINCY OAK FAN »

MightyOaksFan wrote:
CINCY OAK FAN wrote:
MightyOaksFan wrote:There is also the possibility of Unioto dropping to Div.3, and also talks of Amanda Clearcreek being moved into the Southeast district.

Cincy Oak: The Butler's mother is a Potter. I am sure that you know of some Potter's when you were in the area.

Any relation to Greg Potter or Ivan Potter?

Yes they are her uncles I believe.

thanks for the info, I vaguely remember those two.

Slim Jim wrote:MOF,Unioto will be a strong team as well if they drop to D3.But their year was this past year.They will be good but not as good as they were this year.I still contend that South Point will be Oak Hill's biggest competitor in the Southeast district.But that's why they play the games to see the cream rise to the top during the course of the season.

I agree South Point will be at the top of the list ready for Oak Hill. I look forward to their regular season matchup next year at South Point.

wolley07
Riding the Bench

Post by wolley07 »

Question? Why the heck does the Caudill girl not start. She was one of their leading scores throughout the season and plays most of the game, got overlooked in the all-SOC team and so on. How can this be?

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

wolley.....Just so you are aware, Lakin Caudill did make third-team all-district in Division III from the Associated Press. Looks like the AP did not "overlook" her.

Return to “Girls Basketball”