All Conference

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #9

Post by petesweaty »

Flip Flop

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

And there are no undefeated teams. Let's have some good games leading up to next week's draw. I'm sure most league champs are still up for grabs. Good luck and no injuries to all.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:35 pm And there are no undefeated teams. Let's have some good games leading up to next week's draw. I'm sure most league champs are still up for grabs. Good luck and no injuries to all.
Unioto travels to Fairfield Union next Saturday in a major matchup. They host Amanda Clearcreek and Adena before that, so they can't look ahead.

The SVC still is up for grabs, as Zane Trace still only has 1 league loss and has to travel to Piketon before finishing the league slate up at Unioto (2/17) in what could be 12-1 vs 13-0.

I know the TVC is up for grabs in both divisions. Vinton County has a significantly easier schedule finish than the other contenders in the Ohio, so them at least gaining a share is all but guaranteed at this point.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:35 pm And there are no undefeated teams. Let's have some good games leading up to next week's draw. I'm sure most league champs are still up for grabs. Good luck and no injuries to all.
Unioto travels to Fairfield Union next Saturday in a major matchup. They host Amanda Clearcreek and Adena before that, so they can't look ahead.

The SVC still is up for grabs, as Zane Trace still only has 1 league loss and has to travel to Piketon before finishing the league slate up at Unioto (2/17) in what could be 12-1 vs 13-0.

I know the TVC is up for grabs in both divisions. Vinton County has a significantly easier schedule finish than the other contenders in the Ohio, so them at least gaining a share is all but guaranteed at this point.
SHAC is up for grabs. Division l West Union has a one game lead over Ripley and has just one more league game to go. West Union has clinched at least a tie. Peebles has a two game lead in division ll but has Eastern Brown,Ripley, and Fayetteville to go. I hate to see this season getting so short ,but; look forward to tournament time.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Hoopie74 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:09 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 pm

SHAC is up for grabs. Division l West Union has a one game lead over Ripley and has just one more league game to go. West Union has clinched at least a tie. Peebles has a two game lead in division ll but has Eastern Brown,Ripley, and Fayetteville to go. I hate to see this season getting so short ,but; look forward to tournament time.
West Union has North Adams at North Adams then finishes season after the draw vs Lynchburg.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”