Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by HamPorter »

Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 am
ronm001 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:22 am
Camp Creek Cougar wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:24 pm Sorry just got my internets thawed and working again. My pipes burst. Just don’t understand how Piketon drops from 8 to 20th behind West Union? (Who they beat)...they lost to two D2’s, Unioto and to ZT in OT (top 8) lost to E. Pike on neutral floor...drop 12 spots with OT loss? Still hard for Camp Creek to swallow. Streaks gonna probe folks wrong!

Like someone said they dropped bc they havnt beat a upper level team yet. Loss to eastern unioto zt gotta win at least 2 of those 3
I don’t think anyone knows how good this Piketon team really is. they’re one of the best D3 schools around the area. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this team in the Regionals
1-3 against teams with winning records. They have a chance to get a win against a team with a winning record on Friday.

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

HamPorter wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 pm
ronm001 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:22 am

Like someone said they dropped bc they havnt beat a upper level team yet. Loss to eastern unioto zt gotta win at least 2 of those 3
I don’t think anyone knows how good this Piketon team really is. they’re one of the best D3 schools around the area. Wouldn’t be surprised to see this team in the Regionals
1-3 against teams with winning records. They have a chance to get a win against a team with a winning record on Friday.
2 of those losses were by D2 schools who are bigger and stronger, and not to mention the Eastern loss was not Piketon’s fault. like I said Piketon is just as good as anyone. Records don’t mean anything come tourney time

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:30 pm
2 of those losses were by D2 schools who are bigger and stronger, and not to mention the Eastern loss was not Piketon’s fault. like I said Piketon is just as good as anyone. Records don’t mean anything come tourney time
They absolutely mean something when ot somes to seeding. And on what planet is a loss not their fault.... They lost whose failt is it??? Trumps?? Lol

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

Report this post
Quote

Unread post by Noitall » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:09 pm

I don't understand why people get on Pfloyds personal thread and post what THEY think the rankings should be? Giving your opinions is one thing but posting what you think the top 8 to 15 should be is a bit disrespectful I think ,he puts way more time and work in this then any of us would ever do,maybe start your own elite 8 or super 8 so you don't get sued if you want to put who you think should be there I know Floyd welcomes the back and forth banter but let him put his top teams without pressure from you telling him what it should be

Isn't posting your opinion and posting your own opinion on who you think the top 8-15 teams are an opinion and the same thing? An opinion... Melanie and I have been discussing this for an hour and my opinion is I shouldn't disrespect Noitall cause that would be an opinion and I shouldn't give my opinion on SEOP unless its a fact...Wouldn't it be so much better if everyone agreed on top 20...It would be a kindler gentler forum.. Lets all agree with the elephant on top 20 and please don't disrespect him. Pfloyd your top 20 is exactly like mine!!!!!! Keep em coming guys...Who else has same? I'm sure it's everyone!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hateraid wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:37 pm
Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:30 pm

They absolutely mean something when ot somes to seeding. And on what planet is a loss not their fault.... They lost whose failt is it??? Trumps?? Lol

2 of Piketon's losses are to D2 schools. They hung in and fought hard against Unioto and took ZT to OT. As far as their record vs other winning records they can't help who they play. Right now they're winning the games they should win and that's what good teams do. We're still only half way through the season. A lot of learning yet to do

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

VisionQuest wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am
Falcon01 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:56 am To be honest that's a great result for LE only losing by 4 to TV.

I was really thinking the fu loss was a bad one, and overall it is, but rust can be real. The 4th quarter they played really well. So maybe they started to find it. Also I guess AC hit 10 3s.. So that's tough to deal with too. Idk... let's see how they play Saturday vs BC.
Has FU and Sheridan played yet? If not, when is that game?
The game was postponed for weather and I don't believe a date has been set yet.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”