Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #6

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #6

Post by pfloyd »

... Wow ... looking like the only games that will have been played in the Week IS are those having been played during the usual Tuesday game night ! ... Logan vs Marion Franklin has been cancelled for today Saturday 1/13 ... are ALL of the games at the Rt 40 Classic cancelled or postponed for today ? tomorrow ? Monday ? ... going to be some teams NOT playing their 22 game schedules in the regular season ! Portsmouth responded to Coach Ryan Davis' ALL CALL for a team needing a game as the Beasts of the SouthEast was able to move/reschedule for Feb 10th ... Logan now is need of a game, IF Fairland is unable to get the Flying to the Hoop showcase THEY would ALSO need a game hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you do the math - MAYBE the TOP 2 teams in the SouthEast District, ranked #1 & #2 on Pfloyd's Elite 8 ranking COULD get together for THE GAME of the 2017-18 Regular season !!!! just an old man thinking out loud ... I would go see it LOL ...

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Would be awesome ...come guys make it happen

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Sadly (I guess), I think Fairland will be able to make their game tomorrow afternoon. Only one game in the first 2 days of Flyin' to the Hoops has been cancelled so far and the bad weather is behind us.

Would've been a great game if it could've happened though.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 pm ... Wow ... looking like the only games that will have been played in the Week IS are those having been played during the usual Tuesday game night ! ... Logan vs Marion Franklin has been cancelled for today Saturday 1/13 ... are ALL of the games at the Rt 40 Classic cancelled or postponed for today ? tomorrow ? Monday ? ... going to be some teams NOT playing their 22 game schedules in the regular season ! Portsmouth responded to Coach Ryan Davis' ALL CALL for a team needing a game as the Beasts of the SouthEast was able to move/reschedule for Feb 10th ... Logan now is need of a game, IF Fairland is unable to get the Flying to the Hoop showcase THEY would ALSO need a game hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you do the math - MAYBE the TOP 2 teams in the SouthEast District, ranked #1 & #2 on Pfloyd's Elite 8 ranking COULD get together for THE GAME of the 2017-18 Regular season !!!! just an old man thinking out loud ... I would go see it LOL ...

The Logan MF game would have been a uneventful and really one-sided. The Capital vs Logan will be or should be a very competitive game . Now a Logan VS Fairland would be a high profile game with a packed house . Then again someone would find fault such as BiG D1 vs Little D2. 2 very good teams IMO ( and Pfloyd)

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Fairland had arrived at their hotel in the Dayton area, they will be playing St Vincent St Mary's tomorrow. Should be a great test for the Dragons

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Under the rules of ranking teams, a 3-loss squad can not be ranked over an undefeated one. Logan has to be the new No. 1 team in SEO. LOL

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

With the team Fairland lost to it will be still be hard to drop them?????????

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm With the team Fairland lost to it will be still be hard to drop them?????????
Did they lose to a 7 loss team or did I read that wrong ?

Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:56 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm With the team Fairland lost to it will be still be hard to drop them?????????
Did they lose to a 7 loss team or did I read that wrong ?
I believe ASVSM was 3-7 coming into today's game according to MaxPreps. They were ranked 66th in D2.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good for Fairland.

They have failed in a couple tight games against huge opponents they are gonna be ready as can be for the district finals and regionals.

JEEPNATION
Riding the Bench

Post by JEEPNATION »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:28 am
JEEPNATION wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Prime Time wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:56 pm What about Wheelersburg Pirates, I know there football team had quite a few, what about basketball team.
Holden’s Dad is from down south but his son has been there his whole life!

Truitt is from New Boston then south Webster

Mullins is from south Webster

Lowery is from Portsmouth

Thompson on JV is from Chillicothe

I think that’s it as far as i know

Mullins’s father went to SW but Connor has been at Burg the whole time.

You're right about Saunders but incorrect about Mullins! Connor started at SW and moved to Burg in the 5th or 6th grade. Positive!

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

SE Ohio All Stars

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

JEEPNATION wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 am
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:28 am
JEEPNATION wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Holden’s Dad is from down south but his son has been there his whole life!

Truitt is from New Boston then south Webster

Mullins is from south Webster

Lowery is from Portsmouth

Thompson on JV is from Chillicothe

I think that’s it as far as i know

Mullins’s father went to SW but Connor has been at Burg the whole time.

You're right about Saunders but incorrect about Mullins! Connor started at SW and moved to Burg in the 5th or 6th grade. Positive!

My mistake. I thought Connor had been here all along. Oh but wait, he has lived in Burg School district his entire life so actually he was at SW open enrollment. I can name where his parents have lived before and after he was born. My wife is his mom’s cousin. So looks like he came back to his home school in middle school because that is when we enroll all of our athletes at our secret training facility. I would tell you where it is but then I would be placed on Double Secret Probation.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”