Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by EasternDspy »

pfloyd wrote:Looking forward to getting into hoops mode !!! I will be re-posting the 2016-17 Elite 8 Pre-season rankings with a rundown of the Elite 8 teams just to get us rolling , giving us a new thread to get some fresh insights from ALL of the hoops fans in Southern and SouthEast Ohio ... look for a new thread on Sunday !!!

PFloyd it's time for you to cover the PVC like MattAsh does in football. Fort Frye will be very good this year.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - PreSeason Rankings are Posted !!! 8/6/16

Post by LetsGoPSU »

lol PinkFloyd just what you need another couple thousand miles added to your winter travel plans

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

pfloyd wrote:Looking forward to getting into hoops mode !!! I will be re-posting the 2016-17 Elite 8 Pre-season rankings with a rundown of the Elite 8 teams just to get us rolling , giving us a new thread to get some fresh insights from ALL of the hoops fans in Southern and SouthEast Ohio ... look for a new thread on Sunday !!!

Will Valley be included this time or are we still out of the district completely?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Crab's Brother wrote:

Will Valley be included this time or are we still out of the district completely?

... The committee of one will get its' act together AND "pardon" the Indians - allowing them to make a return to the SE District LOL ... I blame senility for the omission Crab's Brother ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LetsGoPSU wrote:lol PinkFloyd just what you need another couple thousand miles added to your winter travel plans

... I was thinking the same thing LetsGoPSU LOL ... many forget that this dog & pony show is a committee of one LOL ... 71 teams to keep track of already is more than enough ... although I CAN BE bought for a good coney dog and a bag of Twizzlers !!! LOL ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Valley in, fort frye out, morgan still petitioning - but have yet to break through the barrier. Lol

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Ill throw in a nice gallon of Peachy Paterno ice cream if you come catch a game in Bedford Pa, I think we could make the heartbroken top 30 of your elite 8

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”