Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #4

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
js7_22
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #4

Post by js7_22 »

Eastern Pike was blown out by Sciotoville East, sorry but they do not deserve to jump them. If Sciotoville East moves up, so will they.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

js7_22 wrote:Eastern Pike was blown out by Sciotoville East, sorry but they do not deserve to jump them. If Sciotoville East moves up, so will they.

I think east is deserving of being ranked between #15-#20 for the way they have played thus far this season the have some good home wins.

GO EAGLES
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

A couple things ...

All 22 games in the schedule matter and the more games that get played, especially against tough opponents, the less the head to head should matter.

Meigs has played a weak-ish schedule BUT also they are undefeated and quite good. If they win a big matchup Pfloyd will bump the way up....but I bet he's waiting on the big matchup

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote:A couple things ...

All 22 games in the schedule matter and the more games that get played, especially against tough opponents, the less the head to head should matter.

Meigs has played a weak-ish schedule BUT also they are undefeated and quite good. If they win a big matchup Pfloyd will bump the way up....but I bet he's waiting on the big matchup
I92 reads me pretty good ... no question Meigs is good team ... (10-0) I got that ... beating Warren @ Warren I get that too ( this week Meigs is ranked ahead of that very same Warren ball club ) ... I also get that a team plays the hand/games on the schedule BUT I need to see what the Marauders do vs a steady diet of "good" games vs "good" teams ... here's the stretch of the Meigs schedule I'm looking at - on 1/12 Meigs vs Vinton County ... 1/15 Meigs @ Alexander ... if that doesn't tell me enough Meigs will travel to Athens on 1/22 ...

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”