eastern pike vs east

brown22
Varsity

Re: eastern pike vs east

Post by brown22 »

asb wrote:Lol I know the transfer and Scott will dominate him down low. Gabe is a couple years away under Barrick to be in Scotts league as well as the freshman guard. Eastern has a decent team right now but if you watch the game I watched theres no indicator that told you eastern with or without your transfer could play with East. From start to finish eastern never had a chance. East will need to play a bad game for it to be under 10 points. Jmo based on what I witnessed. Ive seen alot of ball and east by far was better than eastern. ....the transfer aint making up 20 points lol if so hows leist and Martin going to score? There's only one ball...whos shots will the transfer be taking(curious)
Gabe will make us a little deeper which everybody can see we are not like EPN said thats 5 more fouls that one of our scorers dont pick up east is VERY GOOD but the eagles played horrible compared to the way they have been east is not 20 points better

GO EAGLES
asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Only time will tell. East also had a starter out the whole first half....Eastern may not be as good as we are thinking. ..they barely beat a clay team that played poorly and was in foul trouble. I was told after the clay game from a clay parent that east would beat Eastern by double figures(it happen), the parent also said Clay could not have played any worse vs Eastern and after watching both teams(east and eastern) that East was better. Like I stated in a earlier comment, there was absolutely nothing that showed me eastern was as good as east on any night. Im also going to say eastern was better last year with Thacker(P.O.Y.) I DO BELIEVE EASTERN WON AT BOTH PLACES VS EAST

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

we'll just have to let the season play out both teams have several conference games before they meet up again

FannyPack
Freshman Team

Post by FannyPack »

brown22 wrote:
asb wrote:Lol I know the transfer and Scott will dominate him down low. Gabe is a couple years away under Barrick to be in Scotts league as well as the freshman guard. Eastern has a decent team right now but if you watch the game I watched theres no indicator that told you eastern with or without your transfer could play with East. From start to finish eastern never had a chance. East will need to play a bad game for it to be under 10 points. Jmo based on what I witnessed. Ive seen alot of ball and east by far was better than eastern. ....the transfer aint making up 20 points lol if so hows leist and Martin going to score? There's only one ball...whos shots will the transfer be taking(curious)
Gabe will make us a little deeper which everybody can see we are not like EPN said thats 5 more fouls that one of our scorers dont pick up east is VERY GOOD but the eagles played horrible compared to the way they have been east is not 20 points better
You're right. They are only 19 points better, not 20.

2015-2016 Basketball Pick 'Em Champion while picking correctly 81% of the time.

Return to “Boys Basketball”