eastern pike vs symmes valley

brown22
Varsity

eastern pike vs symmes valley

Post by brown22 »

Coach barrick has got the eagles playing good basketball looking like they could be a front runner in soc 1 dont know alot about symmes valley havent seen them play yet any thoughts.

GO EAGLES
eagle country
Freshman Team

Re: eastern pike vs symmes valley

Post by eagle country »

If they bring the intensity and the defense like they did against Clay shouldn't have any problems like you said last week if Martin and Leist step up and be the leaders they need to be they will be fine those two done it last Friday so let's see it again

I like the way Martin plays he plays 110% all the time Ethan Leist stepped up and played some defense against Clay witch was a plus I like to watch him but sometimes he gets lazy on defense Evan Leist had another great game didn't score alot but played great D and hit 2 big free throws in closing mins of the game that nerves of steel from a freshman I say eagles by 20 tonight

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Eagles coming off big win at Clay and haven't played since last Friday. I hope they carry that momentum into tonight. Svalley has athletes and will compete,but I think Eastern defense will be the difference and they pick up win at the nest tonight by double digits.

GO EAGLES!!!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eagles 25-13 after 1st

GO EAGLES
Dicwag22
Waterboy

Post by Dicwag22 »

Yeah. They are playing like the best team in the SOC tonight. If they continue to play like this, they'll be deadly.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eagles 45-19 at half

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

yes sir eagles looking great tonight.

GO EAGLES
Dicwag22
Waterboy

Post by Dicwag22 »

Eastern pike win last 68-45. If they play like they did the first half. I'm telling you they'll be the toughest team in the leauge.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Eagles looked great 1st half couldnt play much better than that we will be a tough team to beat in the soc 1. Now on to east lets go eagles.

GO EAGLES

Return to “Boys Basketball”