And then there is ONE ... Warren vs Maysville for the Golden Ticket to The Show (Today 4p Basketball :30 The Convo) ...

MVLfan
Waterboy

Re: And then there is ONE ... Warren vs Maysville for the Golden Ticket to The Show (Today 4p Basketball :30 The Convo)

Post by MVLfan »

Definitely a lot of parity in SE Ohio this year. Teams very equally matched from District Finals on. Games could have went one way or another and the other team competed in the next round. After 2 quarters I believed Warren had the MVL’s number and was about to defeat 3 of the leagues best teams from this year.
It felt like New Lex very well should have beaten Warren, if not for some untimely turnovers late. Tri Valley to me was the most shocking of the 3 losses as to me they had the most complete team in the league this year. Warren had Maysville dead to rights up 15-16 at one point and let them come all the way back.
I think it’s great that our league had 3 teams that competed with a team heading to the state final 4 and on any given day, the other 2 could very well have been there.
Congrats to Warren on a great year and good luck to the MVL’s representative Maysville at the Final Four!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: And then there is ONE ... Warren vs Maysville for the Golden Ticket to The Show (Today 4p Basketball :30 The Convo)

Post by pfloyd »

ferflog wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:46 am I heard Warren had only 1 senior starter. Look for the Warriors to be solid again next year.
Trent Taylor , 6-7 … tons of varsity experience- you don’t replace THAT easily, if at all …

Return to “Boys Basketball”