Portsmouth Fan

Sciotodowns
Waterboy

Portsmouth Fan

Post by Sciotodowns »

Whoever the Portsmouth fan is sitting under SP’s Hudl Broadcast on YouTube is a complete 🤡

PTrojan59
S

Re: Portsmouth Fan

Post by PTrojan59 »

Sciotodowns wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:49 pm Whoever the Portsmouth fan is sitting under SP’s Hudl Broadcast on YouTube is a complete 🤡
Who cares lmao?

Who Dey!
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Probably buckeyeblood.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Sciotodowns
Waterboy

Post by Sciotodowns »

There’s the shot I was looking for Swank 😂

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:33 pm Probably buckeyeblood.
Oh man, you’re going to get that guy going again. Lol

Who Dey!
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:33 pm Probably buckeyeblood.
Sweet of you to still think of me. :lol: However it wasn’t me, I wasn’t at the game tonight. My son had to have tubes put in his ears. Had to watch online.

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

PTrojan59 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:31 pm
Sciotodowns wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:49 pm Whoever the Portsmouth fan is sitting under SP’s Hudl Broadcast on YouTube is a complete 🤡
Who cares lmao?
Oh if you listened to the livestream you'd care... lol. Couldn't imagine actually bein there..

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Rza1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:12 am
Who cares lmao?
Oh if you listened to the livestream you'd care... lol. Couldn't imagine actually bein there..
Went and pulled up the game on YouTube to listen. The voice I’m pretty positive is a young man from Portsmouth is who autistic. His name is BJ, he goes to many of the Football & Basketball games.

Who Dey!
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

PTrojan59 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:10 am

Who cares lmao?
Went and pulled up the game on YouTube to listen. The voice I’m pretty positive is a young man from Portsmouth is who autistic. His name is BJ, he goes to many of the Football & Basketball games.

That is exactly who it was , some one gave him a ride to the game,he loves watching DeAndre Berry play , carries a notebook to every game to keep his point total

TrojanTru
Waterboy

Post by TrojanTru »

Who cares lmao?
I heard him last night, I knew exactly who it was. It’s not hard to pick up on by his speech and what he was saying that he is either a child or has mental disabilities. The OP just needed something to say about Portsmouth. Let’s talk about South Point boo’ing and yelling how pitiful Portsmouth is, and we should be ashamed of our poor sportsmanship after the game. All this occurred why? Because like every game win or lose, Coach Lisath gathers his team at center court and prays, thanking God for another injury free night and another opportunity to play a game we all love. Funny that SP fans had no problem with our sportsmanship at our place when we did the same post game ritual after a 34 pt L.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

BJ is a great Trojan fan......he is 100% Trojan and he always has a great spirit about him.

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

TrojanTru wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:04 am

I heard him last night, I knew exactly who it was. It’s not hard to pick up on by his speech and what he was saying that he is either a child or has mental disabilities. The OP just needed something to say about Portsmouth. Let’s talk about South Point boo’ing and yelling how pitiful Portsmouth is, and we should be ashamed of our poor sportsmanship after the game. All this occurred why? Because like every game win or lose, Coach Lisath gathers his team at center court and prays, thanking God for another injury free night and another opportunity to play a game we all love. Funny that SP fans had no problem with our sportsmanship at our place when we did the same post game ritual after a 34 pt L.

Welllll...it's the pre-prayer that I'm sure they're speaking of...lol. when they sprint to half court and stomp and jump up and down on the oppositions logo.. the disrespect of said logo... and I'm a big believer in take care of it on the court..take care of business during the game and it won't happen.. but if you all are gonna defend their disrespect then I'll just point out the facts... lol. It ain't the holy spirit calling em out to act a fool at center court.

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

It was a great win though... Berry is a helluva scorer..

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Rza1 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:01 pm

Welllll...it's the pre-prayer that I'm sure they're speaking of...lol. when they sprint to half court and stomp and jump up and down on the oppositions logo.. the disrespect of said logo... and I'm a big believer in take care of it on the court..take care of business during the game and it won't happen.. but if you all are gonna defend their disrespect then I'll just point out the facts... lol. It ain't the holy spirit calling em out to act a fool at center court.

Get a clue , they go to center court on the Trojan logo at home games,so they disrespecting they own house? 😂

Hope the logo is ok though.

TrojanTru
Waterboy

Post by TrojanTru »

Your attempt to paint a different picture than what occurred won’t work.
They sprinted to half court celebrating A WIN and the fact they are still in the hunt for an OVC title. Noone was disrespecting a logo 🙄. The same energy SP had at Portsmouth is the energy displayed by PHS last night, except the boys celebrated more at center court because win or lose, that is where they pray at. Your feelings are hurt, because you expected the a W and even with the help of the officials, it wasn’t as easy as you thought it would be and the results weren’t in your favor. Y’all so mad that Coach Lisath, even when he was coaching at other schools believed in these boys, and has always poured into them. Now he’s at the helm and their believing what he’s always seen in them, and that belief is turning into them taking care of business this season. 🫶🏼

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

TrojanTru wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:18 pm

Your attempt to paint a different picture than what occurred won’t work.
They sprinted to half court celebrating A WIN and the fact they are still in the hunt for an OVC title. Noone was disrespecting a logo 🙄. The same energy SP had at Portsmouth is the energy displayed by PHS last night, except the boys celebrated more at center court because win or lose, that is where they pray at. Your feelings are hurt, because you expected the a W and even with the help of the officials, it wasn’t as easy as you thought it would be and the results weren’t in your favor. Y’all so mad that Coach Lisath, even when he was coaching at other schools believed in these boys, and has always poured into them. Now he’s at the helm and their believing what he’s always seen in them, and that belief is turning into them taking care of business this season. 🫶🏼

Lol. I ain't mad about nothing.. no dawg in that fight. Portsmouth is playing great.. lisath doin a great job.. I'm jus sayin the runnin to the alter..er I mean the other teams logo... is meant to disrespect.. and you tryin to say anything differently is comical.. but anyhoo.... another nice win tonight.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

Portsmouth playing well at the right time.

TrojanTru
Waterboy

Post by TrojanTru »

Lol. I ain't mad about nothing.. no dawg in that fight. Portsmouth is playing great.. lisath doin a great job.. I'm jus sayin the runnin to the alter..er I mean the other teams logo... is meant to disrespect.. and you tryin to say anything differently is comical.. but anyhoo.... another nice win tonight.
[/quote]
So why did they pray at the shootout locations? They didn’t play the hosting school? Why did and have previous teams coached by Lisath, for the past 10 years hold post game prayer AT CENTER COURT during OHSAA tournament games? You know the games that were played at neutral sites? I guess that was all meant to disrespect the host schools logo too right? 🙄
You’re delusional, and BIG MAD!

Rza1
Freshman Team

Post by Rza1 »

TrojanTru wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:47 am Lol. I ain't mad about nothing.. no dawg in that fight. Portsmouth is playing great.. lisath doin a great job.. I'm jus sayin the runnin to the alter..er I mean the other teams logo... is meant to disrespect.. and you tryin to say anything differently is comical.. but anyhoo.... another nice win tonight.
So why did they pray at the shootout locations? They didn’t play the hosting school? Why did and have previous teams coached by Lisath, for the past 10 years hold post game prayer AT CENTER COURT during OHSAA tournament games? You know the games that were played at neutral sites? I guess that was all meant to disrespect the host schools logo too right? 🙄
[/quote]

Lol. NEGATIVE.. keep defending and making EXCUSES for everything that PORTSMOUTH kids do..seems to be working put GREAT..lol. just because someone has a different view or opinion of what a certain situation was or IS doesn't mean they're attacking or trying to slight anyone... but I am saying that if a team whips the Trojans and immediately go to mid court or midfield and start jumping up and down and celebrating... someone is gonna be BIG MAD...lol like I said ports is playing well.. enjoy it.. enjoy it...

Jussmypinion
Waterboy

Post by Jussmypinion »

Rza1 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:14 am
TrojanTru wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:47 am Lol. I ain't mad about nothing.. no dawg in that fight. Portsmouth is playing great.. lisath doin a great job.. I'm jus sayin the runnin to the alter..er I mean the other teams logo... is meant to disrespect.. and you tryin to say anything differently is comical.. but anyhoo.... another nice win tonight.
Lol. NEGATIVE.. keep defending and making EXCUSES for everything that PORTSMOUTH kids do..seems to be working put GREAT..lol. just because someone has a different view or opinion of what a certain situation was or IS doesn't mean they're attacking or trying to slight anyone... but I am saying that if a team whips the Trojans and immediately go to mid court or midfield and start jumping up and down and celebrating... someone is gonna be BIG MAD...lol like I said ports is playing well.. enjoy it.. enjoy it...
[/quote]
You sound extremely butthurt. I didn't see any disrespect on Portsmouth's part. What I seen was a TEAM sellout for each other for for 16 minutes after losing by 34 at home, and being down double digits at the half. I seen a bench (players) rush their 5 brothers on the floor at the buzzer and hug and congratulate them. I then seen the student section getting mouthy with STUDENT- athletes in the handshake line and Pointer parents began to verbally attack a Portsmouth player, and in turn began to degrade Lisath as he sent his team away from the area. I seen PHS celebrate that their conference champs hopes were still alive and they got a W to close out seeding play. Yes it was at center court, because uh, that's where they gather for prayer. :roll:
South Point then decided to continue to degrade Portsmouth during their center court post game prayer, which I'm told has been sort of a ritual for Lisath since early 2000's.
The problem many of you have is you want to keep Portsmouth under a microscope to find blame in anything they do, but when it's another school doing the exact thing or worse, they're just kids, or they're passionate about their kids. Which one is it? You all roasted Lisath when he responded to some comments here, which he's done since he was at Piketon in early 2000's and there was never any uproaror disgust about it, but because he's now coaching at Portsmouth, it's a problem. You and your teams coaches are on here under fake screen names, and spread bs constantly. You all were so pissed Lisath's boys started the season at 6-0, even wanted to use a pre season scrimmage in which they were still learning his offense and his expectations. as the measuring stick for their season. You all said they'd be lucky to win 8 games, and prior to the Burg game you were biting your nails, with comments such as Prater will be lucky to hang around til the 4th with Portsmouth, I don't think the sophomores have enough in them to compete with Berry and company, blah, blah, blah. Portsmouth played a bad game took the L and here come all you clowns, who's surprised by this outcome, they're overhyped because of a new coach, same song and dance, why would you expect anything less? Some of you even took shots at Trojan Dave. SMH. The Portsmouth hate is real, I hope they can go to Proctorville and give the same performance they gave Friday night and claim their share of the OVC as well as march themselves back to the Convo. They're getting after it, and they deserve all the success this season has brought them.
Last edited by Jussmypinion on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Boys Basketball”