To Pfloyd....

Valenth
SEOP

To Pfloyd....

Post by Valenth »

All I want to say is THANK YOU for the work and time you take to putting the information together. Your insights and rankings are pretty on point. One word defines the work you put into the site on Basketball... DEDICATION!

I think I can speak for most people in here that truly appreciate what you do. Thank you once agajn!

itsme
Varsity

Re: To Pfloyd....

Post by itsme »

Valenth wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:32 am All I want to say is THANK YOU for the work and time you take to putting the information together. Your insights and rankings are pretty on point. One word defines the work you put into the site on Basketball... DEDICATION!

I think I can speak for most people in here that truly appreciate what you do. Thank you once agajn!
[/quote

Yes Yes Yes

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Valenth wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:32 am All I want to say is THANK YOU for the work and time you take to putting the information together. Your insights and rankings are pretty on point. One word defines the work you put into the site on Basketball... DEDICATION!

... thank you for the kind words Valenth ... the pays not good (free labor) :lol: but the rewards of seeing lots of great athletes throughout the SE District, meeting absolutely the best fans in high school hoops Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line, coaches, parents, officials, ADs, tournament organizers ,
hoops fans & posters on SEOPS ... I totally enjoy it ... again, thank you for the shout out!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Tonight's the night . Anxious for the first elite 8 topic.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Absolutely.

Return to “Boys Basketball”