Re: 2015 2016 Logan Basketball

Post by noreply66 »

It was a fun season with another year added to a banner

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Tough game tonight against a very very good team that will go far in the tournament. It was a great year for Logan basketball in my opinion.

MyOpinion
Waterboy

Post by MyOpinion »

I agree. A very solid year for Logan, good things are in the future for Logan Basketball. Good start to the "Coach K" era.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Logan will return three starters for next year and a host of other young players ready to make an impact. Bell should move into the starting PG spot but he will have big shoes to fill with Little gone. Bo Myers has the ability to be a huge scorer for Logan next season and Henthorne returns in the middle for Logan. Landis should be the 4th starter and he could be very good before he's done. I think Henthorne really needs to be the leader next season and improve his inside game imo and stay out of foul trouble. I think those are the 4 for sure spots and after that it will be wide open. There are a ton of kids who could play next season and fill voids. Walsh, the other Bell kid, Brooks, Mellinger, Dixon, and a few others. Logan needs to develop another post player and they have good size at the lower levels. I know they have a 6-6 post player with alot of ability on the 8th grade team. It will be fun to see who steps up and into those spots left by a great group of seniors. It was fun watching them from the front row for the past 4 years. All the best to them.

Live Like A Champion!
duck42
Waterboy

Post by duck42 »

Congrats to the Logan seniors. Good luck to next years group of players. Next year will be a better indication of Coach Ks influence.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Back to back winning seasons. Been a while since we've seen that on the hardwood - would guess '03-'04 and '04-'05 would have been the last. First league title since '00-'01.

All moving in the right direction. Wish Coach K the best of luck.

As for this senior class, I really enjoyed watching them on the gridiron and a little on the hardwood. Glad they got put another year on the banner.

Return to “Boys Basketball”