Travis Robertson.

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Travis Robertson.

Post by Ukfanatic »

I just wanted to give a shout out to Coach Robertson on his 200th career win last night. My kid was able to play for Coach Robertson and had a great experience. Travis has done a great job at Waverly. They have a legit shot to make some noise in the tournament this year! Go Tigers!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Re: Travis Robertson.

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to Coach Robertson......not only is a fine coach, but I remember watching him as an outstanding PG at Washington CH. He hit a half court shot at the buzzer to beat Columbus Whitehall and NBA player Samaki Walker at the Convo. I think the year was 1992.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Congratulations Coach Robertson!

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Congratulations

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

trojandave wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:52 am Congratulations to Coach Robertson......not only is a fine coach, but I remember watching him as an outstanding PG at Washington CH. He hit a half court shot at the buzzer to beat Columbus Whitehall and NBA player Samaki Walker at the Convo. I think the year was 1992.
I think CH and Robertson actually beat Cambridge (and Geno Ford) in OT in that game.

Samaki Walker beat Trace (50-49) in the Regional Semi-Final, before they beat CH and Robinson in the Regional Final.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Congratulations great coach great guy always has time to stop and say hello and talk basketball with anyone.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Congratulations Coach Robertson. It’s been a privilege to announce all the home wins over the years.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Congrats to Travis.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Coach Robertson.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to Coach Robertson on reaching the 200 win milestone of your coaching career ! got to tell him in person tonight at Ironton and shake his hand ... Coach Robertson has always been good to pfloyd over the years, as biggdowgg posted Coach always has time to chat hoops ... I congratulated Coach tonight and in the coaching mindset he has, he was hoping to get win 201 tonight vs Hurricane - which he did 69-59 ...

E High
All State

Post by E High »

👏👏👏

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Congrats to Coach Robertson! Impacted a lot of lives during his time at Waverly. 200 is a great accomplishment, here's to many more!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

TrueFan: Thanks for the correction.......I was there and saw the shot, but I got the teams mixed up. Robertson was one of a number of really good PG's for CH......Brandon Gray in 1999, in which the Blue Lions lost to Philo in the Regional Final after Philo beat Portsmouth in the semifinal.....then Dustin Pfeiffer later on was probably the top PG in the SE district at the time he played.

Return to “Boys Basketball”