SEOP

Re: Gov. Jim delays WV winter sports again

Post by rickoshay »

Better safe than Sorry? :(

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Gov Jim great start to stop the spread among everyone. You stepped up and made a difficult decision. Bravo. I look for Ohio to do the same. This new strand of the virus is even spreading faster than the original. Hopefully the President will do the right thing and try and put a stop of the spread. Effective Jan 20. It’s not stopping people. Look at the deaths and numbers. Get the Vaccine as fast as possible.

baseball16
All State

Post by baseball16 »

Prime Time wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 am Gov Jim great start to stop the spread among everyone. You stepped up and made a difficult decision. Bravo. I look for Ohio to do the same. This new strand of the virus is even spreading faster than the original. Hopefully the President will do the right thing and try and put a stop of the spread. Effective Jan 20. It’s not stopping people. Look at the deaths and numbers. Get the Vaccine as fast as possible.
stop with the Spreading of FEAR! This virus will not go away and will mutate all the time. Will we stay in our basement the rest of our lives? Plus, the President has done as much as he can especially with Operation Warp Speed! It's the Democrat Governors that are completely destroying small businesses and the lives of Millions of people! But hey , lets just keep giving out those huge stimulus checks! That's the answer! Understand this virus is not going away, and will be here the rest of my life along with other new viruses. But I will continue to live my life, take precautions, and protect the vulnerable. Primetime: Let me know how the basement is working out.

"CDC says the Flu is at it's lowest point because everyone is wearing a mask. CDC also says that Covid continues to spread because not everyone is wearing a mask!" SMH

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

baseball16 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:36 pm
Prime Time wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:29 am Gov Jim great start to stop the spread among everyone. You stepped up and made a difficult decision. Bravo. I look for Ohio to do the same. This new strand of the virus is even spreading faster than the original. Hopefully the President will do the right thing and try and put a stop of the spread. Effective Jan 20. It’s not stopping people. Look at the deaths and numbers. Get the Vaccine as fast as possible.
stop with the Spreading of FEAR! This virus will not go away and will mutate all the time. Will we stay in our basement the rest of our lives? Plus, the President has done as much as he can especially with Operation Warp Speed! It's the Democrat Governors that are completely destroying small businesses and the lives of Millions of people! But hey , lets just keep giving out those huge stimulus checks! That's the answer! Understand this virus is not going away, and will be here the rest of my life along with other new viruses. But I will continue to live my life, take precautions, and protect the vulnerable. Primetime: Let me know how the basement is working out.

"CDC says the Flu is at it's lowest point because everyone is wearing a mask. CDC also says that Covid continues to spread because not everyone is wearing a mask!" SMH
It will mutate just like the flu. That’s why the flu vaccination is only 20-30% affective some seasons. The problem is we have set the precedent for every flu season now. This is never going to end

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

The death knell for either basketball or baseball....or both in WV for the 20-21 school year. 👎

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.
blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

and dewine says how do you like me now

Return to “Boys Basketball”