D IV #2 Rosecrans @ D III #1 Harvest Prep

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

D IV #2 Rosecrans @ D III #1 Harvest Prep

Post by Soccerfan1 »

ANY THOUGHTS?

I know that the PG for HP is most likely getting his 2,000th point tonight... 1,993 prior to tip!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: D IV #2 Rosecrans @ D III #1 Harvest Prep

Post by formerfcfan »

Rosecrans has a very special team this year. When I saw HP earlier this year, the Warriors were shooting into the ocean. Not just that, but they pushed the floor and play with fantastic chemistry. However, they have a few guys then that are sitting the remainder of the year.

HP by 12. I like Rosecrans basketball, think highly of their coach and they have a lot of potential in that team. Saw them struggle vs FC though, and we’re really down.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

Rosecrans not much ht at all maybe one 6'2" and everyone else 6' and under, basically a 5 guard lineup , this is there year,the class they have been waiting on 8 sr's,at Harvest Prep probably they win by 15

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

I still think there the favorite to win East district title, with Hiland or Malvern, probably East district runnerup

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:35 pm Rosecrans not much ht at all maybe one 6'2" and everyone else 6' and under, basically a 5 guard lineup , this is there year,the class they have been waiting on 8 sr's,at Harvest Prep probably they win by 15
I definitely think Rosecrans can (and is the favorite to) beat HP on the return trip to the Rogge.

However, HP is exceptionally tough to beat at “The Cave.” And tonight, it’s going to be exceptionally tough. C.J. Anthony is going to get his 2,000th. First and only HP Warrior to have hit 2K. When he hits it, they’re going to stop the game and honor him. It’ll probably be a 3-5 minute event when they recognize him. Lots of pandemonium. HP is a very grounded group and they won’t get lost in the moment. They’ll come out of it energized, proud, and in for the kill. It’ll break Rosecrans. And I take no pleasure in saying that. Rosecrans has a really good team, mentally tough and strong. But this night and what’s happening is going to break it.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

Looks like the Bishop's Rosecrans gave Harvest Prep all they could handle but still lost 63-51 @ HP, looks like your D4 East district champs right here in B.Rosecrans and probably a ticket to the final 4, the rematch is Feb.14 @B.Rosecrans

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Hiland is the favorite to win the east district, until they lose it.

25th Street NW
Varsity

Post by 25th Street NW »

Harvest Prep lost 74-72 Saturday night to Olentangy Liberty on a game winner at the buzzer.
Anthony had 33 points.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

My Hawks are good, but not near as good last year's team,they just don't have the fire power on offense, the defense is still very good and were not as deep on the bench this season

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Still the favorite in D4 East, Hiland that is. Firebrand D4 hoops program. Shoot; even when Newark Catholic baseball is down they win the district in baseball.

Return to “Boys Basketball”